Build me a subwoofer system

Bronze Member
Username: Makavelie187

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 50
k heres what i had(it got stolen so i need a rebuild) my budget is around 400-500$ i don't care about sound quality because i couldn't hear it if i wanted to in my car because its very loud(exhaust)i had 2 12' kicker CVRs in a sealed box i would say small to medium size box a little bigger than a truck box for each chamber, powered by a 1700 watt kenwood amp i love it but i just want something that hits harder. my car not the easiest to work with 85 trans am. i have 2 options where to put the subs,in the back of the hatchback like on the newer camaros and T/A they box goes in the well of the car and subs facing up at the glass hatchback(what people would normaly do), i don't care about my back seats so my backrest for my back seats folds down where i can put a huge box ported or sealed for masive bass( basically like a trunk size space i have) don't know if it will sound good though thats why i am hear, i definitly want 12's if its the well/ hatchback part, if its where to seat folds down i wana try and get 15's what can i do. and by the way i have a 4 guage wiring all wires were left just subs amp and cap were stolen. i know the budget is low but my car is so easy to get into even though its almost impossible to steal now what i have done to it i don't want a super expensive stereo in it can anything work in this price range if not show me maby a little more that can, i also have a store up the street that has every brand name but its super cheap prices, like 2 15' kicker CVRS for 109 for TWO of them prices like that. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us