Help needed!!!!!

Username: Jextasy23

Post Number: 2
Ok here goes, I read the threads on this site all the time and there's a few ppl on here who know there stuff when it come to subs. The question is that I'm thinking about gettin a new system in a few months but I don't know which subs to buy. My #1 choice was to get a RE Audio XXX 15 but it's a lil bit expensive so for #2 I was thinkin about either 2 JL 12W7 or 1 13w7 but I dont really wanna be like everybody else out there and get JL Audio #3 was a Memphis Mojo 15 but I dont know how good the sound quality is compared to the others. So, I saw Soundsplinter but I never heard any of there subs and wanted to know if anyone here ever heard they're RL-s line of subwoofers and are they any good and if so do they get loud as the others mentioned and how's the SQ compared to the others? I wanna a 15 or either two 12's.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1480
the rl-s are better than jl audio w7 with more output and alot more sq but have down side, it need large sealed enclousures and its single 4 ohm,

but its a great sub better than alot more expensive subs, and only need 1k watts rms to get loud

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2093
the rl-s is a nice sub but as lilrob said it has its downsides, you may also want to look into the SI mag, AA havoc, crystal cmpx, DD 9100 series, audioque HD, just to name a few.

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 592
why did they make it single 4 ohm i wonder?
but a pheonix gold amp would do the trick cuz they put out the same power at all ohm loads

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8320
cause its not meant for ur car....

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 151
Why not go with 2 si mag 12's or a single 15.

The Mags have more power handling than the Rl-p drivers, and will also have more output. Sq is close on both drivers, but people consider them both to have great SQ. But the mag will take it in output and power handling for sure. So you may want to look into that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us