LOUDEST SPL SUB PERIOD!

Bronze Member
Username: Henrito0

Post Number: 12
ALL I WanT TO know is which sub is made 100 percent made for spl!?I JUST NEED ONE WHETHER if IT 12 15 OR 18 INCH THAT ALL I NEED. I NEED TO DECIDE ON THE SUB FIRST BEFORE I DECIDE ON THE AMP! SO GUYS TELL ME WHICH SUB YOU THINK IS THE LOUDEST, BECAUSE IM TRYING TO GO COMPETITION WISE WITH ONE SUB! A PORTED BOX OF COURSE AND AN AMP MADE TO HANDLE THAT BASS! THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4136
SoLo X.

they are loud....and if you are crappy enough at building boxes....it won't even sound like bass.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4137
seriously.....an APXX but you could never power it properly.

MT
CSX
Dreadnautt
TI Pro

brainblock

Gold Member

Post Number: 4138
and get off the caps FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
IM UNFAMILIAR WITH MOST THESE SUB JUST LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO I GOT INTO THISFORUMS AND START LEARNING SO I AM A NEWBE. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YA CAN GIVE ME THE NAMEOF THE SUB COMPLETELY.
AND JUST LIKE YOUR TOP 3 SUBS FOR SPL! IT EASIER TO NARROW IT DOWN

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 328
i bet an 18" memphis LVS could get loud. um... maybe the new cerwin vega strokers..ummm...jackhammer..lol...mmats juggernaut....Mass destruction Napalm < dotn know for shure about that one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4140
Resonant Engineering MT - www.reaudio.com

Treo CSX - www.treoonline.com

Digital Designs 9900 series - www.ddaudio.com

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1433
u can wire a single 18 apxx and strap two orion 2500d, or two sounds stream picassos 3000 rms, so u can give them 6000 rms but na, if u have the money, get a single apxx 18 inch, quad 1 ohm coils, and strap 4 oriond 2500d to each coil, so u can giv it 10k rms that sh1t will pound if u can build a good well box u willnot need to tune your box to 40hz u can tune it to 30 hz and with that set up in the right enclousure and good charginf system ull be on the 150's easily tune your box to your resonance freqensy ull be hittin around 160's db for sure and no joke

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1272
Treo CSX 18.22 wll take burps from any commercially available amp! Polo. :-O

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
lil rob what u just described is whati exactly want. i want to hit for sure 160 db just on one sub. wow cant beleive all that power can come out from just one sub!

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1440
the apxx that cost 360 for the 15 inch can hit 150 with 3000 watts rms and can handle 28k watts at burps

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1677
Dude...Lay off the crack...You're letters are taller than Lil Rob is short :-). J/m Rob lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
how much it would it be to get a 18 inch to ny brentwood long island? i have a different question as well does anyone know any car audio forums that are for ny people? im trying to get to know people from around ny and what they got in their trunk

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 339
im surprised that taht sony xplode f@g hasnt said that xplodes are the way to go..lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1441
atomicspeakers.com email the duee wand weait 2 weeks till he answer u and then wqait 4 days for the shippin then wait for the box bvuildin process then buy some ear pluggs

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 342
then buy a stove and a pot and a sink and 63 packets of ramen noodles. just incase u get hungry while building the box and installin everything :-)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8282
soundstream XXX
Earthquake HoleeS
OZ audio Power Series

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1443
soundstream xxx na i dont think so, i hadd worked with that sub and its not too impressive, earthquake holes yes but not that great as an re audio mt , oz power pretty much like mt but with alil bit more sq and lil bit of spl

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8286
for some reason i dont believe u even no what im talking about..without doing a google search????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
hey lilrob knwo anywhere else i can get these sub quicker and maybe cheaper? the 15 inch apxx
most likely ill power it by a hifonics amp i just love that hifonics

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 177
so this APXX 18 with about 6000 rms rediculusly loud? where can i get 1 and how much will it cost??? 150db+??

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1445
team toxic bass pete have two of them he is hittin around 158, with two of them tehy are too power hungry they were like 3 db louder than his avalanches, earthquake holes i think it have 4 inches of peak to peak xmax, and holes is not too power hungry oz audio ill i have to say its "great sub" back to the sounds, back to the soundstream, great spl woofer but not that loud, expensive as hell too, around 1.5k usd, and i seen to people inchicago with that sub and its not too impressive at all, my uncle won agains two 15 ss xx with 4 15 inch re audio sx and like 5000 watts from a audiobahn amp the big block one and he was hittin 158.9 with that set up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
so how much will i be hitting with just one 15 inch?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3509
oz audio blow ups to quick, dont take their rated rms... I really hope the company came clean, last I heard they were gettin their a$s sued... my buddy was even sponsored by OZ, F OZ....

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1446
well i think theres a atomic regular apocalypsis used 15 inch the dude was hittin 148 with that sub and only need 1000 watts for like 150 plus shippin

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1273
Lil rob the figures your throwing up I have seen with one single Type R and with 2000 wrms, 151db. This proves it is all in the enclosure, not just the sub, lol. Polo.

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 17
lilrob seems decently informed on everything.But I wonder if he has added a little bit of exaggeration to all of that.Anyways what part of Chicago are you guys from lilrob and Polo? I live on the southside. :-)

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 348
it sucks were i live....

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1451
oh live in little village in chicago, hey polo long time man, but not always all the importance its in the enclousure, its everything , u need to have, power, charging system, right subwoofer (u cant hit 150's with a pyramid woofer)right car, right righ freqenziz to play

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 273
That is like asking: "what are the fastest wheels, PERIOD"?
The rest is just as important. 90% of people don't power their subs right, so there is no point:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1454
if u have some good 3000 watts rms get a apxx put it in a 35hz 8cb ft box and if u have the charging power ull have some headache

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1274
"oh live in little village in chicago, hey polo long time man, but not always all the importance its in the enclousure, its everything , u need to have, power, charging system, right subwoofer (u cant hit 150's with a pyramid woofer)right car, right righ freqenziz to play"

Ummm little village ain't so little, lol. Lilrob, you need to remember, I am 35 years old I have been bumping longer than you have been born. I have also seen when they first started making world record SPL runs, funny 130 was a HUGE deal! I do understand it is a "whole package" deal but like I said before, the single largest improvement is to "just do it right" and that begins with the enclosure. I have seen great enclosures make a crappy sub sound great and I have seen a great sub make a crappy enclosure sound SH!TTIER, lol. Without a good, well built/planned enclosure you have crap. A good enclosure could even make those nasty cheap amps that the younger crowd buys sound pretty ok.Don't get me wrong, I have bought cheap stuff most of my life, matter of fact LilRob, I use to get my sh!t from the flea markets, like the one on 45th and ashland, and the one over by 31st and Kedzie. Did you know the one on Kedzie use to be Zayre back in the days and my grandmother worked there, lol. My sh!t was sooo cheap (sherwood 400W amp, Pyle Driver subs) that I spent most of my time trying to improve on them and I remember many a pillow I sacrificed to get the polyfill (more like cotton) to stuff the prefab boxes with. Everytime I bought a prefab box first thing I did was to silicone the inside to seal it up and then I either used polyfill or conveluted foam (egg crate foam) and lined the walls, huge difference! I now am much older, wiser and not sooo broke so I can enjoy better sound equipment. While my SSX15.11 is out I am finding Zen with a pair of Treo 10.22 being pumped with a strapped pair of Kicker sx1250.1's in a common ported (slot) with a gross volume of 2.5cf, tuned to 35hz. They really sound great, probably one of the cleanest I have heard and being able to play anything on them is always an added bonus! Oh for you Pioneer fans, the DEH-9800BT is a great HU and the I-pod adapter with the PAC stearing wheel control it is flawless! Sorry about the babble, laterzzz... :-O

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1455
yup little village its not that little, and yeah 31 and kedzie its out, the ashland and 45 its i think the superama they sell cheap but allof those are refurbished i used to buy from them

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8706
nice educational story there Polo - lol ....

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1275
Sh!t mutha fukka's, I remember in 1990 one of the hottest dance/techno songs was "Who is Elvis?" and "James Brown is dead", lol now that is wayyy back. I have house music from 1983, wooooo I am old as hell, lmfao. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8707
well Polo even tho im not old as u im more into old skool music from the late 70s & 80s
hell i listen 2 beatles / elvis / BGs / Abba / air supply / phil collins / chicago / journey / foreigner / survivor / REO speedwagon / all those heavy metal bands from 80's into early 90s / countless other stuff mainly from 80's which i have over 4 gigs of downloaded music .

Dont like much of 2days IMO lousy music ....

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 23
Lol lilrob, if you live in little village you need to stop buying systems and save your money to move out of that neighborhood before you get shot,there are too many gang bangers around there.Besides having a loud system in that neighborhood is like begging for your car to be stolen or broken into. :-(

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 134
Thats why he has audiobahns... hahahaha

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 135
polo wher did u get your adapter for your steerin wheel control and how much was it?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1457
nope nobody touches my truck if they touch my truck u know wat hes gonna get, and i like here i live at lawndale the division from the latin kings a nd two sixers and they still cantouch my truck and i have audiobahns, re audios, alpines , mtx, and an atomic apx right now with some good power from a hifonics bxi2006 and 16000 and some ol skool us amps amp and two great sony ol skool amps that i luv them

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1458
umm will u touch my truck????

Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 25
You must park in a garage lol. I've had my run in with the Kings and Two Six myself...and it's why I live in the south suburbs of chicago.I'll live longer this way.Isn't that sub a little heavy?Lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1461
yes it is man ur interested??? 145.9 at the dash/windshiel with 15000 rms

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 136
Ill straight fukkk your truck up little rob you latin ba$tard, fukkk you and your city you look like a punk a$s b!tch... on second thought i dont need to fukkk yo truck up cuz im ridin bigger and cleaner than you are! all those subs you spit off suck minus the apxx and i didnt see a pic of those in your ride? you little dumbass get a life stop tryin to act hard i know if i touch your truck the worst ill get is my fingers wet... haha

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1462
dude ok then bro ur ridin big, sorry my bad wait till next week when i get my cadillac escalade i need 200 tocomplete the down payment,i only got 9,800 i need to give 10k for the downpayment, i already got the rims , tv's so wait up nigga and go f@rt ur self

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 105
Upload

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 26
Fifteen thousand watts RMS eh? What amp/amps are you running?Why does everyone on here always have to talk $hi± ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4147
he meant to say 1500.
he is the typo king....lol

that is quite a down payment on a truck that is going to guzzle $4 a gallon gas pretty soon. lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1463
yeah muddy but i really want that truck, think im gona have to sell the explorer some dude want it, he wants to give me 10k sud cuz all that truck have, but i want pay the most downpayment so u can have less payment, the truck its 34k usd but if i pay 10 the balance and the truck will be 24 and the payments are gonan be like 300 amonth if i pay the truck with 1k usd for downpayment the payments are gonna belike 500, thats why i need to give like 10k usd for downpayment, if i sell the trucks its gonna be another 10k so the price of teh truck will be like 14k usd dollars and the payments are gona drop

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 137
ok lil rob i bought my car new in 04 for nearly 50 g's so once again get bigger! haha! I think you should just threaten the guy with the escalade, i mean you look like youre a gang member anyways youll prolly scare him into givin you the car with your ghetto slang and all that heat you pack you munchkin

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 106
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1464
please do the mat im 17 years old

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 107
Please don't hide behind age at this point, there are 12 year olds that look "up" to people like you and 30 year olds that look "down". The rest just try to understand the grammer......Ya no, brudda? Relax......

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1277
LOL, you all are a bunch or FUKKING RETARDS, lol. I was soo deep in that neighborhood my grandma was a Latin Queen, no sh!t. I got shot at by two six everytime I went over there to visit. I knew when I was rolling with three 9 mils it was time to stay away. I agree with the gangbanger look, LIlRob, trust me it will get you shot! Funny it takes age to wisen a person but it only requires a .0005 sec to take a bullet, go figure... Hey it sure is funny how the south side is changing, 63rd and Stony has crackas in it now, lol... Polo. :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1469
hey polo u need 20 inch rims????? with tires ?? i want to trade them it was for my van if u know about gangs polo u know wat type of van,i just sold it to get a cadillac escalade so if u want some good things to trade or u wanna buy them email me at extrmndor3@msn.com mob whells handmade inchicago Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1278
Somone ask about the steering wheel adapter? Here you go I got the SWI-PS version and it works with pioneer semmlessly...Polo

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1279
Somone ask about the steering wheel adapter? Here you go I got the SWI-PS version and it works with pioneer semmlessly...Polo

http://www.pac-audio.com/products/productsCatagory.asp?mmSearch=Steering%20Wheel %20Interface
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us