Ordering off ebay

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

Post Number: 37
i just realized i can get a better deal off ebay ordering stuff seperately. Only problem is im 17 and i can't make a paypal account? anyway i can get around this without getting parents involved.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 516
Well you gonna need a credit card to be able to use ebay, so unless you have one (which i'm assuming you dont cause your 17) your gonna have to get your parents involved. Just ask your parents if you can use a card and sign one of them up, and promise to pay back ever cent yo use.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 803
welcome to the best plan. I've gotten everything off ebay you save so much money. over the years i've saved hundreds approaching thousands even.

Bronze Member
Username: Xstokes88

Tacoma, Washington United states

Post Number: 52
i used a 3 money orders for my last system...you just have to look at their available types of payment and see if thats one of them..you dont have to be 18 to go to the bank or the px (im a military kid..) to get a money order..just cash lol

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 315
YEP^^^^ just make sure they accept money orders wich most of them do, you dont ned a credit card.....

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

Post Number: 38
okay.. ya thats nice that i can money order.. but i just looked at shipping holy sh1t this one place charges a shitload.... 56 dollars to each subwoofer 11-18 pounds. i wanted to buy 2 TS-W306C's they came together for 100 CDN soo if im right the shipping is more than the item wtf?

Bronze Member
Username: Pittleague

Post Number: 36
i know this guy who ordered an amp off of ebay and he got the amp and opened it up all it had was two metal plates for weight and wires he got ripped off and the only way he could sue was if he went to the state of Cali and he lives in Alabama so be careful

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3779
Yeah, most of the 'bad ebay stories' I hear aren't firsthand so they have to be taken with a grain of salt. I'm sure other factors were included with the amp involved with the above transaction which were never mentioned such as the seller having little to no feedback etc. Though I agree, and I've said it again and again,on ebay you have to be willing to take the risk it's one of the bigger reasons why you can get such excellent deals there.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 1046
ya u can use a money order, but you could also get ripped off. you need a credit card to make an ebay account. it would probably be better if you had an ebay account, so u had proof of what you won.

because if u just send him a money order, he could send you a toaster, and you will have no proof. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us