Hifonics XX Goliath or Autotek MM 4000.1D

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 301
What amp is better build quality and durability?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1405
man stop posting about the same, get the autotek!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2729
hifonics and MM are not in the same league.

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 303
so the autotek is better i believe...

to juliob: when your spending almost a grand, its best to be sure your getting the most bang for your buck...im sure you would do a little research on something youve never listened to, before you even think about buying it...

bump..

:: aLeX ::

Gold Member

Post Number: 1426
bro, you have a year asking the same, autotek will put 4k or more, optidrive 4000d will put 4k or more, just buy one lol!

go with autotek

Username: Stereoman

Post Number: 1
AUTOTEK, AND HIFONICS ARE MADE BY THE SAME COMPANY, THE HIFONICS GOLIATH IS BETTER THAN THE AUTOTEK. HIFONICS WINS COMPETITIONS, YOU DON'T HERE ABOUT AUTOTEK WINNING ANYTHING. HERE IS THE SITE THAT YOU NEED TO LOOK AT FOR THE REAL INSIDE GUTS OF AN AMP
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Autotek_MM4000.1D/
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Hifonics_XX_Goliath/

Username: Stereoman

Post Number: 7
sorry didn't see the not all caps rule

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2816
hifo isnt better man, lol

there overrate their prodcuts 75-80%, while autotek underrates them by alot. there are a bunch of lists out there that tell you "highly rec, good, bad, unly" autotek is in every highly rec, while hifo is in questionable.

their amps are wayyyyyyyyyyy better made to. i dont need to look at the inside of an amp to know that its good, you know by experience, and i have had experience with both amps many many times, and by no means hifo isnt even in the same league as autotek amps.

autote is in the same category as:

McIntosh Laboratories
US Amps
Xtant
Zapco
Elevation Audio
Esoteric Audio
Genesis
Harrison Labs etc.

but i dought you have ever even heard of any of those amps anyways.

Hifonics is in the same league as:

Alphasonik
Audiobahn
Cerwin Vega
Coustic
Lanzar
Lightning Audio
Power Acoustik
Tsunami

so please do some research and dont go by "HIFONICS WINS COMPETITIONS, YOU DON'T HERE ABOUT AUTOTEK WINNING ANYTHING, hifopnics amps are nice BUDGET AMPS, but nothing compared to anything else. lol. amps dont win competions man, not even close. its all the insall and expecially the box. i have seen 400 watt systems beat out 1500 watts systems, because of install. peace

Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 9
I thought Autotek and Hifonics were all made by Maxxsonics?Am I wrong? Also I'm pretty sure the XX series are good amps from what I have seen everywhere on the web.But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 128
You're correct, MB Quart, Autotek, Hifonics and CRUNCH are all Maxxsonics companies.

None of them are in the

"Alphasonik
Audiobahn
Cerwin Vega
Coustic
Lanzar
Lightning Audio
Power Acoustik
Tsunami "

league, however..

It seems like everyone has forgotten how long hifonics has been around, they've been around longer than most of you! They've been around since 25w +25w blew you away it was so powerful, haha.

Anyways, they're all the same mother-company and they're all great builds. I bet half of you ripping on Hifonics have never owned one :-)

Also, to say they over-rate their products by 75-80% is the same as saying a hifonics 100 watt amp puts out 20-25 watts. That's flat out b.s

Gold Member

Post Number: 1521
which one is better, orion directed audio or viper

They're all made from the same company and the orions are'were better, so that's not a problem!

autotek is better than hifonics, people needs to learn before typing...

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2838
nope. how about you take a birth sheet, look at one of them, and then compare to an autotek one.

you will then see the diff in watts thus showing I am not saying by any mean that hifonics is garbage because its not, its just that they lose most of their audience because they overate their products. They are reliable and good amps, but if you are competing, you need an amp that does alot of watts @ 12 volts man. not 14.4, plus the fact that they are overrated.

The main diff is overrated, not built quality. and look at the specs and features on the autotek amps. Wayy better technology too

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2839
nope. how about you take a birth sheet, look at one of them, and then compare to an autotek one.

you will then see the diff in watts thus showing I am not saying by any mean that hifonics is garbage because its not, its just that they lose most of their audience because they overate their products. They are reliable and good amps, but if you are competing, you need an amp that does alot of watts @ 12 volts man. not 14.4, plus the fact that they are overrated.

The main diff is overrated, not built quality. and look at the specs and features on the autotek amps. Wayy better technology too

The thing with these hifonics, you will have to give more voltage to get full power. When tested at 12volts they are a little low. Give them 15volts then its a totally different story.

Lower their impedance, then its a totally diffrent story! Man that thing is stable to half ohm! they just dont say it!

But if you get an adequte charging system, and give them around 15 volts, and wire to .7 ohms, you will see ALL the rms. The onyldrawbak to those amp is that they take up a TON OF SPACE. but if you do get a good chargin system, they will perform.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2840
sry bout the double post!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1530
bassman post is the best of this thread, haha the PHD man

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 133
You can't classify something with a great build and strong workmanship with a bunch of 20 dollar to build amps.

That's all..

I'm not saying you go out and buy a directed 2400d and my hifonics (pick a model) will beat it.. I'm saying you can't put Hifonics on the same group as those half-a(xx) brands like audiobahn, haha.

Have a good one :-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2841
audiobahn puts more rated power out tho. thats all i am sayin. If you were to compare the intake series vs. hifo. there is a diff in quality by how many watts it puts out. all i am sayin is that its overrated, good solid amps, but you can do mauch better for the money. expecially 2k dollars. get 2 orion 2500's, or the autotek will put out the rated power.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3747
I'd go autotek all the way.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 320
SOprano is the biggest idiot ever go with the autotek its the best.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1460
hifonics=overrated!
autotek=actual rated!may be a bit underrated
bassman and juliob are right
get autotek!!!!!
damn all u boo*bs
yes boo*bs not noobs

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2851
lol

Username: Stereoproz

Post Number: 1
Hi I'm new to the post, it seems alot of name calling is going around what's up with that

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2852
like where?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1560
?? heehhe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
juliob has an attitude with me, you be straight and i'll be straight

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4518
not all hifonics are overrated. their higher end models are underrated actually. don't judge the whole company based on their 200-300 dollar amps.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2855
i'm not talkin bout the colussous amps, lol. i'm jus talkin bout their lower model amps.

i am jus sayin that you get better amps for 2 grand, for 5000 watts. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
The Hifonics Colossus II is $900, the Hifonics Goliath 5000 x 1 is $2000

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2856
yea, we aree talkin bout the goliath

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
autotek is better than hifonics that's the point. Now, you can find better amps than hifonics, yes or no stereoproz???

that's all i'm saying, why would i get a colossus for 900$ if i can get a soundstream or an autotek putting 3500w rms or more!

plus better quality and durability... now your IQ is very high... hahahaha think about it you dumb!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us