My first system

Username: Lilmouse

Post Number: 1
i'm very new to the car audio game. Sorry if my question were answered already. this is my first system. i purchased an Alpine CDA-9856 CD/MP3/WMA Receiver because of the ipod config and i heard alpine head units are pretty good. i like working on my car so i want to try to do the installation by myself. i have 2 12'' subs sony xplods at 1200 wats peak power i think the rms is around 300 rms a peace. what kinda of amp should i get and what amp kit what gauge wire etc.. ? is that a good sub because i got it 2nd hand from one of my friends for $100 and they both still work. i'm not sure what amp to get them though any help would be appreciated
car audio noob~~~~

Post Number: 2
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00025ELDU/102-8890729-6728928?v=glance&n=17228 2

these are the subs i believe

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8671
every1 on this forum hates those subs - can u return it ???

4 $100 u could have @ least gotten 2 new pioneer 306 subs ....

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1437
car audio noob~~~~

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1398
go with rovin, those subs pound a lot, and you got ripped like driving said. Nice HU but bad subs, what happened bro???

Post Number: 3
where can i get the pinoeers for 100$? ebay... well i bought it 2nd hand from a friend who didn't want it anymore.. i paid 100$ becuase it came in box and everything i figured it was a steal .. for 100$

Post Number: 4
i also want to change the interior speakers. if anyone has suggestions on those that would be nice.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8676
around $100 + S/H on ebay & other online stores....

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1408
ebay, if you want to change your interior speaker, i'd look infinity, they're very nice for the money. Get those pioneer, some infinity's an audiobahn a 8002v or t and you'll be very happy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us