Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 488
nope but that si mag is nice

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3641
What's up with all of these online store questions? My opinion is most are garbage!

Ebay all the way.

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 29
Low-hz is great. ONLY SI dealer and you get full MANUFACTURER warranty with every product. Ebay is crap, not ful manufacturer warranty, just through their store, andusually BS, so no warranty. Also go to stereo interity website and look at the ONLY authorized dealer on there.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3653
Whoa, Kevin, you're totally defeating the purpose of ebay. Yes, you can buy new, but USED is where you get the best deals on ebay. I could care less if they can't back the crap they sell as long as it's good quality equipment in good condition.

The only reason to buy new with any kind of warranty is if it's likely that the unit will fail on you a.k.a. junk.

Silver Member
Username: Atllefty12

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 125
kevin... how would you compare the SI MAg D2 15" to the RE XXX 15"?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2063
the mag and xxx are pretty even, the mag only needs 900wrms while the xxx needs 1600+wrms.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 107
I agree with Dustin. The mag is a much more efficient driver, but they are both very nice SQL drivers. But with RE changing things up lately, many people have been going with the mags. Also, every customer I have ever had that owned both, said that they did prefer the mag over the 05 XXX.

And 90% of our customers come from caraudio.com so if you have any questions about our services feel free to post over there. But we try to treat you the best we can.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 108
And there was one guy from here that ordered two mag 15's from Low-Hz. His name was Trevor and he was very happy with the service he got.

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 131
well the 06' XXX takes 2krms... I would love to purchase a mag if I know that it will be a noticable spl difference from the XXX. Never heard a mag so I couldnt judge it personally.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 109
The mag is a SQL sub. The 15 is capable of hitting in the 150's, and a pair of 12's will give you around 154db's with a decent setup and enough power. People will probably hit higher than 154, but the slightly above average installer should be able to hit atleast low 150's with a pair of 12's.

If you want pure SPL the Massive Audio DMX sub I sell would be a better choice. People have hit mid 150's with just 1 15. Also, the 15 inch DMX subs from massive audio, sell for right around the same price as the mag 15.

So figure out if you want great sound quality, and a lot of output, or just a TON of output, with average SQ. If you want great SQ with a lot of output the mag would be a better choice. If you want something that is just going to get crazy loud the DMX sub will do the trick.

Also, power is a factor. The mag will get VERY loud off of 1000rms, while the DMX sub takes about 2500. So if power is an issue the mag would be a better choice there.

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 132
Hmmmm.... sketchy lol, have u heard the new version of the XXX?

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 134
Also, I know I can hit 150 with a 15" XXX in my honda civic coupe. How high would I be able to go with one of your MAG's or DMX subs?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 112
Have you been metered and hit 150 db's with it? Or are you just saying you could?

A pair of mags will get you in the mid 150's, and so will 1 DMX driver. But both would require the right enclosures, and amount of power. But mid 150's would be a nice jump if you are looking to gain some output.

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 135
I can only fit 1 15" in my trunk... I was looking at the new XXX, I can get 1 for $850 and I've only heard good things from the new model. I want something that is gonna flex the door panels on the cars next to me as well as mine lol. Just mind blowing bass, I wanna have to wear ear plugs when I have it cranked up. You think I can do that with 1 of the DMX's?

Bronze Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 34
To answer Jexx, yes ebay is good for used items, but be careful with new. Warranty wise, it's electronics, ANYTHING can happen. Nice to have warranty.And Ben (showrides) has helped with other questions. Let us know if we can help.

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 147
kevin are you a dealer too?!?!

Bronze Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 40
Ben and I own low-hz. We have great customer service :-) and always here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us