Problem rumbling

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 240
I got the pioneer Deh-P780Mp, I had it for like 3 weeks it was working great wit my system but outta nowhere my system start to make a constant rumbling sound. Even when i pause the music u still hear constant rumbling. i changed the rcas and it still did the same thing massive rumbling, Anybody have any ideas what it could be, I have a feeling the pre outs in the cd player coulda went bad but im not positive thats why im asking here. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 52
your probably getting engine noise, check your grounds.

Username: Pitchblack

Post Number: 1
Yeah its your ground wire. Make sure u have a really sold connection in amp and the car.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 250
are you positive its not the cd player at all becuz i rember cpl years ago i had a panasonic that rumbled non stop even when i changed the tracks and as soon as i got a new cd player it was fixed?? well i have a new cd player coming to me on monday so i guess if it still rumbles then i'll just send it back and look at teh grounds.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 251
I did also notice that some of the songs the bass sound really funny. they sounded really loud and clear but as soon as the rumble happened the bass dont sound good anymore on most of the songs thats another reason i think its the head unit.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1436
that's a great HU

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 252
i also did notice when i took the head unit out there was a lose wire just there so another guess maybe that coulda short circuited the preamp outlets in the cd player

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 256
I'm still guessing its the radio because everytime i even touch the radio or move it it makes a rumbling sound. I even checked the wiring. Do u think it could be the wiring behind the radio by anychance becuz i did check the wiring to the amp and thats alright.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1513
check behind the radio

Bronze Member
Username: L_stay_fly

Morgan city, LA U.S.

Post Number: 46
that is a common issue with pioneer HU..its most probably the internal grounds to the pre-outs inside the HU..$50 fixed my problem..

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 257
yes thats exactly what i think it is the preouts inside the cd player thats what i been saying, well i get my new one i ordered in 1 day so i will find out for sure. but i agree with waYLoN cuz his sounded like the exact problem as mine

Bronze Member
Username: L_stay_fly

Morgan city, LA U.S.

Post Number: 47
yup..yup i suffered that problem! sux to..especially when u eject a cd..ya hear vooooommm..also when u power on/off..etc..it was a mess
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us