Username: Zulkir

U.S.A.

Post Number: 178
hmm 200-250

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 179
oh and i have 0awg ran for power atm and i dont realy want to have to redo it all with 4awg for the amp unless it is better that way or is there a way to reduce it down to 4awg..i used a cap befor so i jsut went off th cap into 4 awg but iam take the cap out.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8218
Audiobahn A8000T

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 180
audiobahn huh..not a big fan of them

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8219
well where's the rest of ur money???

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 181
anyothere amps...n what abotu the power wire....i can get a hole kit for 30 if that is the better way to go...just hard to get the time to run it.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 182
waht u mean the rest of my money.....

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 183
okay so i save up a lil more....i had the orion 1200d untill it fried. so atm i aaam not in faver or orion stuff.no idea how it happened..payed 185 for it n they want 200+ to fix it cuz i got it on ebay from wcc n dont have proof anymore. and besides i realy am not into the earth rocking subs anymore...wana drop down to 1 sub adn get some kappas 6x9 and 5x7 and i think that will sound beter. wanted to stick with that cuz i alredy have it to keep costs down an i love the sub and selling otherone for 80. any ideas from u woulod be great. oh and i dont wana have to upgrade my alt is anotehr reason i am dropen my total rms.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8629
jl 500/1 ,phoenix gold xenon 600....

Bronze Member
Username: Themax99se

Post Number: 42
And as to your other questions about the 4g wire:

You can get a whole 4g knukonceptz wire kit for under $35 on eBay or thier site. However, if you already have 0g ran, I wouldnt do that. Why not just get a distrubution block that spits the 0g wire into 2 or 4g? I beleive you will need some inline fuses after spliting the wire.

Also, you didnt state with Type Rs these are. The older model handles 300RMS, the new ones 500RMS. However, the two options Rovin gave should be great.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1141
Good point Louis, I think everyone is just assuming it is the newer models.

Chauncey, why would he want that much power for 1 Type R? Lol. Sometimes I think you get sick of this forum but you just can't peel yourself away, your posts seem to get grumpier all the time.. haha :-)

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 184
it is the newer model 500-600rms 4ohm dvc, about the amps u listed would they be better then a kicker?and i may just get a new kit bacause i may get a new car soon. and on the kappa 2ohm 100-110rms x4. what would be a amp(s) to run them? my hu has front and back preouts as well asn the sub outs so would it be better sounding to run 2 amps for the speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Tiggerboi87

Pensacola, FL United States

Post Number: 111
Shouldnt the alpine mrd-605 be perfect for that sub.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 185
na thats at liek 14.4v my car runs at about 13.2v

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 186
well i liek the phoenix...that brand any good? never herd of them like orion or kicker or alpine
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us