Isnt this just funny?

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 182
This kid came into my work a day or 2 ago and he had a 10" kicker l7 in his trunk and i was talking to him about it and he said when he gets every thing all done he was going to hit 158's with this one sub i was like dont u mean like 120s/30s if your lucky and he goes NO the place i bought it off of said i would hit 150s easily and i was just like thats cool and thinking in my head going dude u dont have a clue on what your talking about and this is the same kid who said he smoked 2 brand new tirs in 2 weeks lol all of this is on a honda delso man some people are retarded lol

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 306
yeah in the port, tell him to tell the people to guarantee that hes gonna hit 150db and if not he gets the stuff for free:-) thats what i eould of done

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 314
kicker is known for high spl i wouldnt second guess that hed be hitting 150db with one 10 maybe my estimate is around 140 145 with 1 10 def alot higher then 120/130

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 315
maybe 158 with 2 15" L7 its possible

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 158
yeah fuking right...

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 183
i'l put it this way he said he was going to hit 158 in his car because its such a "small" car(honda delso)the kid was obveiously cracked out bcause he had all this money to spend on new rims and a "damn good system" but couldnt afford new front tires? whats up with that lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us