Cut through box...

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 599
ok so i got my box done about 2-3 weeks ago to fit behind the seat of my reg cab s10 but obviously like most ppl on here i need more lol...so im already thinking of doing a cut through ported box in the bed on my truck (maybe before next winter, depends on how much money goes into the truck this summer) but ne ways i would like to get an idea of what needs to be done to do this, i have all tools i would thinks you would need ie welder, cutting wheels,grinders, ect...i jsut want to know if anyone knows of a good site with info on how it is done, and also if anyone has some good pics of cut through set ups...thanx in advance
by the way heres my setup rite now...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2403522

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 387
The thing about a cut through is you will have to get a seal that goes between your truck and bed pluse youll have to have your bed covered unless your thinking of putting them in a tool box that has a cut out but you have to make sure everything is sealed well if not youll have alot of problems

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8624
nice lil ride u got there but IMO thats too much of work/trouble 2 go through - i say sell it & get a extended cab truck if u want more music .....

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 600
ya thats what i was gunna do THomas , i was gunna weld some kind of box in my bed to cover them and plus get a toneau cover and ive seen the seals cuz ive been looking @ a few pictures but nothing ive seen really describes or shows anything in depth...and rovin ya that would be prob the best solution but by the time summers over ill have all the body work done/painted and a new bed plus many other things i plan on doing and have done such as h/o alt +yellow top that i dont want to do all over on a new truck...another option i was thinking about was getting bucket seats and building a ported/centre console box in between them...but if anyone has a site showing how to do the cut through box and some pics id still like to see them..

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 108
I know nothing about your problem.. but, I CAN tell you that 22"s WILL fit on your truck :-)

(your page mentioned you wanted 22"s and didn't know it they'd fit)

I know because I had a set of Lexani Zelous 22x9 on my old s-10 blazer.. same size wells as the pickup.

Good luck, and I like the idea of a ported center console better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us