Buying online help

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

Post Number: 30
i just figured i'd put this is subwoofer section since i just posted a sec ago. My concern is online buying from these online stores that sell at lower prices eg. techronics and sonicelectronix and if anyone has delt with these retailers before or if there was trouble because i am looking to buy from techronics but the problem i'm having is that i live in Canada and to sign up there is no country = Canada thing so that i can put in a postal code instead of a zip address. It SAYS they ship worldwide and such so i don't know if there is an issue or something. And my last concern since that i am new to buying something online or using my parents credit card online i need to know like whats all included before it ships i know that the cost of merchandise and the shipping will be paid up front. but my concern is that i live in canada that will the taxes be charged at a later time? or held until i pay.? or tariffs? i don't know how that system works soo if someone could imform me on this kinda stuff i'd appretiate it.

Bronze Member
Username: Sunnyice

Post Number: 23
there would be custom charges. because this ups guy told me once that everytime i buy online from the states i should add an estimated 30% for custom taxes. but you can get away with it if the seller sends it as a gift, im not sure if the taxes will be waived or just lowered. oh ilve in ontario by the way.

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 26
Go to www.low-hz.com . They do ship to Canada. Talk to them for help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us