Well, now that my work radio is finished

Bronze Member
Username: Homercleeze

Post Number: 21
and ive selected the upgrades i wanted, thank you to those who gave input, im moving on to my car. my treo has done me well at work, so im gonna stick with the same brand and put 2 SSI's in my car, my question is what would be a good amp to power them? i was gonna get a JL 1000/1 for each, but i dont think i want to spend 1300 for 2 amps when i could get one to power both at a cheaper price. any advice on what to choose? i think B has the most knowledge of the SSI's, but anyone who can lend a hand i appreciate it. thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 32
i dont kno much about the SSI's but i could recommend any Rockford Power amp i here they have clean power

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4416
get a single 2500wrms amp. personally i'd buy 2 ssi 2ohm versions and a kicker zx2500.1 amp. that amp is way underrated so you will get more power than that.

i have 2 ssi12s with 2 jl 1000/1 and i love it.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1098
maybe a pair of kicker 1200.1? there on sale for $350 each, brand new with kicker warranty, at hifisoundconnection.com

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8586
check ebay if they still have that new wcc/orion 2500 @ $500.....

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 306
ebay for orion2500d? how did u find that i tried typing it in the search field but nothin came up

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8589
i just checked too - its not there now

but there is a seller there who has a bunch of new wcc/orion 2500d amps 4 sale @ $500 shipped ever so often he has a auction on them 4 like 2 wks & then renews the auction ( i had a thread about it about 8wks ago & a few of us bought)

so u gotta keep checking on it regularly ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
what about getting two dvc 4 ohms and gettting two of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIAMOND-AUDIO-D61000-1-1000W-CAR-AUDIO-AMPLIFIER-NEW_W0QQite mZ140007987960QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us