System for friend

Silver Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 124
my friend wants a cheap system and was looking at 2 10s...i found this package on ebay with monitor included that hopefully i will keep for myself lol...what would this sound like? any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017%26item%3D270009760145%26&ss pagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT%26

oh and by the way...does anyone know if you can install a flip down 12" monitor in a 2 dr. coupe???

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4400
it says the listing has been removed.

Silver Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 125
it says that on all links pasted on this site....its not tho i promise...let me know if it would be good for a friend of mine that doesnt really know anythign bout car audio and really only wants to spend like $300...and also if you know how or know anyone that knows how to install a 12" flip down monitor in a 2 dr. coupe???

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 40
l

Silver Member
Username: Brynm

Prince Albert, SK Canada

Post Number: 202
It might not be bad if you got it for close to his reserve. other than that I wouldn't go for it. he's quoting wcc specs instead of using extreme's numbers which should be the same because they're made by the same company. If you want to double check go to www.directedextreme.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us