Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 274
how much for the amp alone?

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 118
thats a damn good price for everything. too bad i just bought some subs. I am also lookin to see how much that amp is?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 295
you accept local pick up? and test them?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1154
got pics?? what kind of box is it?? i am interested. do you know how much shipping would be to 94510?

Bronze Member
Username: Lostrookie

New Castle, PA United States

Post Number: 61
Bulldogsm2008: I had a lot of people asking if i could sell just the amp alone but i hate to say i was trying to see how much i could get off of everything b/c im buying 2 RE XXX and a couple Rockford amps and everything and its going to cost a grip.

Tweaker: I definitely accept local pickup b/c its a lot easier and you can test it out and listen to it, it sounds pretty darn good.

Matt F: You can check it out on ebay..there is only like exactly 1 day left on the auction so if you hurry and put your bid down you can win since you know the reserve price ($350) or we can work it out outside of ebay. I calculated on ebay that the shipping to 94510 would be $60.19. Thanks for your interest and feel free to ask anymore questions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Sorry, forgot about the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Full-Car-Audio-System-3-JL10W3v2-and-JBL-1200-1-AMP_W0QQitem Z190009033068QQihZ009QQcategoryZ3291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1155
whats the voice coil config on the subs?? could you sell everything but the box?? is there any way you could take pics of each of the subs and the amp that your selling so i know what kind of condition everything is in. you could send them to my email if you would like.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
I can sell the system w/o the box if you need me to. I just took a couple more pix a few mins. ago of the amp, capacitor, and the subs again and im going to post them. I bought everything last summer so they are about a year old. The subs are dual 4-ohm configuration.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 177
how much would the subs n' amp n' cap? i don't think i can fit that big box in my car lmao....and what would the shippin be to 54669?conatact me at simons3z@charter.net
-JaY
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us