The future of car audio

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 31
anyone thinks they can predict what will happen in the next 10-15 years in car audio im just wandering

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4366
a single 6 inch sub hitting 150+ db maybe. lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4368
damn it. bump.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2036
super efficanite amps, like a 2000wrms amp that only draws 100amps, that would be sweet.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 152
hopefully all you younger ppl will take this experience of playing around with electronics a little bit futher and become engineers!!

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 296
Sony will still suck, lol.

Silver Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 153
O yeah, in the near future all cars are going to upgrade to a higher Voltage Battery and Charging System.

So with more volts wont we be able to get alot more watts out of our amps?

just something to think about...

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1419
well stock systems will start to get better..... nothing like aftermarket....but subs will start to be a common thing sold in cars as an option

Silver Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 102
Vehicles will be more dependent on electrical power - i.e. hybrid cars and the such... more efficient electrical systems in vehicles, and hopefully it will translate to more efficient audio equipment. I think that the need to upgrade to a ho alternator might not be neccessary - but thats a complete guess, maybe it will be more neccessary if the car is more dependent. I am looking forward to it though.

Silver Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 154
how does 42 volts sound?

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 477
my 2004 jeep has a sub in the centerconsol thast stock. i think soon theaudio HU from factory will have just as many options as the aftermarket ones, people will be trying to put them in other cars becasue they will be just as good as any thing else...

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 256
Within 10-15 yrs gas is going to become so expensive that people will stop driving cars all together. I personally use a teleportation system that I'm trying to patent. No audio involved with that however :-(

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 296
in 10 to 15 years they would of cameup with that fuel that uses hydrogen or some s*hit and leaves water as by product cars will have 2 gas tanks the option to use gas and the other option to use the environment clean free gas

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4371
in 10-15 years there will still be idiots posting dumb things on ecoustics.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4010
in 10-15 years......DD will STILL be the best subs on the market.:-O

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4372
lol yes you are probably right.

btw in 10-15 years i should have around 50,000 post counts.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4011
hahahahahaahahaha:-O

and that will be on 4 different forums.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3488
Car electrical systems will probably become a lot more complex and require more time and money to install aftermarket equipment...the best example are these Navigation systems and stock amplifiers mounted in some obscure place. But I know for sure that we'd be able to keep up with the new technology and it wouldn't be that much more difficult to do an install :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8560
have any thought about suppose they ban every1 from having daily driven cars above a set DB level (because of stupid arrogant ppl blasting carefree disturbing the peace @ all hrs) & make it a law that if u want 2 hav a killer setup u can have ONLY in a dedicated car that is 2 be used ONLY in comps

they we all be talking "ya them was da good ol' days !" - lol ....

Silver Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 155
In 10-15 years half of you people on here are going to be regulars at your local Miracle Ear

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4377
hopefully in 10-15years this site will have moderators.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1564
"(because of stupid arrogant ppl blasting carefree disturbing the peace @ all hrs"

I only set off car alarms between 8AM-8PM. After that, any alarms set off are considered overtime, and the bill should be paid within reasonable time for my services.

You figure, I set off a car alarm, the person has to get up to get their remote...Therefore, they become healthier by doing more excercise :-).

I wish someone would set off MY car alarm for that reason, as I need to lose about 20 lbs. lol. But being the loudest system around here, and that it's not possible to set off my own car alarm, it isn't working...So I'm stuck with archaic forms of excercise, known as lifting lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 84
well, while you guys are driving your cars in ten years, i will be flying my car jet, with 100,000 amps of power hooked to a single 1,000,000 watt rms SONY EXLPODE "ISTILLSUCK101" <--series of amplifier) AMPLIFIER, WIRED AT 1 OHM TO (2)SONY EXLPODE "FORALLENTERNITY5000'S" <--series of Subs) that run 500,000 watts RMS continuously subs...that hit like around 420db, daily driving use puffin on my hydrolific trees that get me SO HIGH...SO HIGH. lol j/k just for laughs

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1702
that 420dbs would kill u though...literally
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us