Rockford Fosgate X7.A

Bronze Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 45
anybody know if this new RF amp is good? do you think it puts out its rated power?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-RF-X7-A-1708W-MONO-AMPLIFIER-AMP_W0QQit emZ150009219640QQihZ005QQcategoryZ64572QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 741
i recently bought one of the Type RF's just like that one only a multi channel for my 6X9's because one of the channels on my old amp went out on me ,, but the amp is complete junk, sits there cutting off and on and ive tried everything to fix the issue,,, i have none of my other amp hooked up but with this one hooked up and the car off i can only trun the stereo up to about 35 before the amp cuts off and when i turn it back down it cuts back on and when the car is running it works fine but with my other amp hooked up and with my 15's bumping when i trun the stereo up to around 40 the amp pushing the 6X9's cuts off ( the amp doesnt go off or go into protection is just stopped sending a signal to the SPeakers ) and i know i have enough juicve for everything because in the car i have it in i have a 300amp alternator and a kinetiks monster battery so i dont know whats with the amp but becaue of this isssue i dont recommend buying the X7 u are looking into
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us