Looking for good 15"

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 372
I can't find the speakers i was wanting anymore so im looking for something else that will work my amp puts out 2000 rms @ 1 ohm any sugestions i was origanalt going to get 2 15"

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 359
Well a single 15" with 2000rms would be the Orion H2. I got one and love it to death. Some people talk bad about them cause there "power hungry" but if you look at orions amps they need power hungry subs. Anyways you can pick one up on ebay at right around $225-250 shipped. Sub has real nice sql in a sealed box and has good sql and good spl in a ported box. Just an option I dont know what your price range is though.

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 373
thanks for the info ill check that out

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 430
i love my 15" H2 also...:-)

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 374
What else is a good 15"

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8132
AA Havoc
Crystal cmpx
RE XXX
Treo SSX
RE MX

^^^All of those would put a h2 to shame

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 362
Not trying to start an argument with you Chauncey but why is it that everyone who doesnt have a H2 hate them so much? Everyone I know that has them wouldnt trade them for anything near that price range. And im not the only one saying that logan can agree to its a great sub at its price. I mean of course a Treo SSX or RE XXX will beat it but agian you cant get those subs for under $500 even used. I was trying to recomend a lower budget sub that will perform close to the others. I assumed he had a budget if not, thomas im gonna have to say go with the DD 9915.

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 14
well can your amp handle .5 ohms ?? What is brand of amp? 2 SI MAG's would be a nice way to go. You can check out www.low-hz.com they can prob help you. Great prices on MAG's and such. I got mine from there. They carry alot of high quality WITH warranty.

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 15
well can your amp handle .5 ohms ?? What is brand of amp? 2 SI MAG's would be a nice way to go. You can check out www.low-hz.com they can prob help you. Great prices on MAG's and such. I got mine from there. They carry alot of high quality WITH warranty.

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 375
Its a hifonics brutis 2005d amp

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 376
i know its kinda a stupid question but who makes

AA Havoc
Crystal cmpx
RE XXX RE MX

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 251
AA = Ascendant Audio
Crystal = Crystal
RE = Resonant Engineering

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8576
y not get a single DD 3515 ,even though rated 1000wrms they been reported 2 handle 2000wrms daily driven .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us