Is this a reliable source to get an amp???

Bronze Member
Username: Jmh2004

Post Number: 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/A8002V-Audiobahn-800W-RMS-2-1-Ch-Intake-Amp-NEW-A8002T_W0QQi temZ230007330861QQihZ013QQcategoryZ48597QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ...i had a post aabout this amp and julio b suggested i should buy it but i was looking at this on ebay and was wondering if it is reliable....

Username: Xxjd32xx

Post Number: 7
Yea experience with ebay and a seller with that high of feedback (99.5)positive seems like it would work out for the best of you. I bought all my amps off ebay and I have never had a problem with a seller with that good of feedback.

Bronze Member
Username: Poremski1628

Post Number: 28
I bought my amp an audiobahn A8000V from the same seller about 2 weeks ago no problems shipped right away sent a tracking number the next buisness day i'd buy from them again if i needed to

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 743
great seller ive bought two things from um in the past

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 744
great seller ive bought numerous things here and there from Car audio deals and ive never had a problem .. they also have a website that sometimes offers even lower prices then there ebay store

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 822
good seller. no problems

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 730
GREAT SELLER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thank you.... its just my first time trying to buy off of ebay. i didnt knw if i should trust them or not. but i might buy it this weekend when i get paid...

Username: Jfoster38122

Memphis, TN

Post Number: 5
I bought my amp from his web site. The same amp at Crutchfield was 329.00 and I paid 129.00. The amp was in the orig box but that was boxed inside another Audiobahn box and I thought they sent me the wrong amp at first. Other than that I will order from them again.

Jerry

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
cadillac about how long does it take to get delivered im in tx too by h-town

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 745
they dont take long... once they recieve payment it usually takes no more then 2 days for you to get a ups tracking number then ups takes between 4 to 7 days so no more then 9 days tops unless you send a money order which would take about three days to get to them so would add an extra 3 days in wait time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us