Comps

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 264
just looking around and I found my truck on some video at a local comp a while back. this was not my best number shown. i hit 145.6 that day but that was running two re sx 15s with the amps half power and wired at 2ohm cuz i've got the wrong damn amps lol.. anyway heres the video..

http://media.putfile.com/Hooters-1-29-06

for anyone on here who knows me from this forum i own the red silverado that is shown in the first portion of the video

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4353
nice score.

Bronze Member
Username: Genocyde21

Post Number: 64
the red pick-up is a mazda b series. The silverado is silver....

Bronze Member
Username: Genocyde21

Post Number: 65
Sh1t man your on the video for like 10 secs lol. It passes from a red silverado to a mazda b series really fast.

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 291
my 2 10" dd2510's hit 148 he*ll 145 is low for 15's lol

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 266
i had the wrong amp... i had dvc 2ohm and i had 2 vega exl 1000ds that put out 1000rms @ 2ohms.. can't wire those amps down not to mention that was breaking in period for the subs so it was running on half.. after you made up for the lack of power probably more like 1/4 power.. besides that was on a box tuned for 28hz.. daily listening system lol .. imaging full power tuned more around 50hz for a good burp :-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3994
i love how you say how high they hit andy, but then you turn right around and say they aren't that powerful of a woofer.....wtf...make up your mind. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us