OT: Chauncey WHO?

Bronze Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 91
Apparently some of you have a problem with my name being Chauncey. Its like you people have never met two people with the same name before. Albeit, it is a fairly rare name... but its still an honest FIRST NAME. I am not going around with bassman9 or something. Way to make a guy feel welcomed by harrassing him about his real name. I am sorry my parents didn't consult Chauncey Brown before naming me Chauncey too, the nerve! I am done with this, this is a forum about stereo equipment and the sort - how about we discuss the topics, and not the people trying to offer help? Have a nice day, and keep bumping.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8094
lol...do u have a link???

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2597
lol. everyone's jus messin wit yea. everyone on this forum have great sense's of humor and u should not take it to heart. most people are very sarcastic!!

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 757
lol chauncey how did u like it? i was telling them that they stole ur name....

lol chauncey drinon, i was just playing with you. no need for a thread .

Bronze Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 95
hehe... sorry, i can get carried away - and sometimes can't see the sarcasm carried along.
Chauncey Brown, if you would like to consult my parents you can find my email at http://cddesign.atspace.com/ , subject TO CHAUNCEY'S PARENTS. haha, keep bumpin :-)

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 768
hahahhha. lol nice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us