TROY STAFFORD

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 741
why the HELLLLL did u order two sony xplods?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1144
aw thats messed up. lighten up. who cares, really. some day he might learn that there are way better subs out there and buy some. until then, who cares.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3942
dude......i used to think MTX were the best subs onthe market....before i ever had a car. lol

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 261
The older MTX subs were not all that bad. I had 4 running in my trunk for my first system and they took a beatin.. literally. Two of them I poked holes in with a screwdriver becuase I was inpatient.. whoops. Fixed them with some silicone and its all good. Those same two were in the back of a Camaro directly in the sun so I had to reglue the dust caps and even repaint the cones :P. Still pound until i sold my car. Then I started my second system with 2 RE SX 15"s.. I won't go back :-)

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 751
im just asking. because it would be hard to choose sony xplod, with this forum covered with only BAD news about sony xplod. and especially when he has been around and he has like 700 posts. i was just asking. big tufts, dont jump on me like that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3943
haha wOrD.:-):-):-)

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 245
i have troys back. someone just stole his entire bass system a while back and i built the box for him. he lives like 2 mins away from me so back up man hes on a strick budget right now.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 667
haha, that and i wanted to prove that me and alex can build a box that makes ANYthing sound good and loud, we dont give a fu(k what kind of subs they are, but mostly cuz im broke

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 348
You know thats a pretty straight answer, not all of us can afford the top of the line products (muddy)jp. Do what ya gotta do, i started with audiobahns cause thats all i could afford at the time so i know where your coming from troy.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 671
can you guys keep on roasting pplease, i find it enjoyable, especially cuz for all i know yalls parents are buying all your stuff for you, idk tho im not talking sh1t or nething im jus throwin it out there, if you ARE paying for your stuff im sorry, but if your not, FU(K you, give me your system for free then magically make the money to get new one

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 805
lol my parents wouldnt pay a dime on a sub or an amp of mine. i buy all my sh*t from working. i dont know if ur comments ware directed to me or not.

anyways, i dont think sony xplods are extremely bad. they can get kind of loud, and not sound too bad. but it doesnt make since that ur getting 2 xplods for $150, when you could get 2 assassins for 150...

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2152
lol i wish my parenst pay for it that would be amazing then i would have my system comleted by now they might be buying me a newer car though since my old one is a pos but thats cause they gave all my siblings 4 of them a car and i bought my own car and paid my own insurance the rest of them spunged off there insurance not paying a dime

Gold Member

Post Number: 3951
i got all my sh1t from saving my money. not buying the first piece of crap sub i could get my hands on MATTTTTTTTTT!!!! lol :-)

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 268
steven norris if i remember you said you were going to order a sony subwoofer off ebay just to show us that they can get loud. im pretty sure that was you that said that

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 672
uh, that was me, unless he said it too, and thats what im doing

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 447
troy you getting an auidobahn amp to power those bad boys!? sucks you got your memphis stuff stolen, just saying becuase you were always hatting on auidobahn even though they are bottm like its the cheapest decent ammp

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 677
haha, no im still not getting an audiobahn and im STILL hating on audiobahn, haha, im using a sony 200X2
the subs i ordered were sony, the ones i got were power ecoustics explosions, probably even worse, but i dont care cuz the worse they r the better ill look when theyre loud

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4350
do what i do. just meet a rich girl. lol. they'll buy you anything you want.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 448
haha chads got the right idea

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 355
You know i was just playing muddy but for real man you must of saved up for years. I'm making almost 15 an hour but I still got all my other bills to pay and in the end I have almost nothing left for my system. And chad im already dating a rich chick but she aint helping me out to much with the system part of it lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us