1st place U.S.A.C.I........

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 740
Well I hit 145.9 with my 2 Pioneer Premier 12" subs, (1000rms, 3000max) off my Dark Blue 1000.2 and netted 1st place...2nd place had 144.5 and 3rd had 138.x

Very sweet as I was hoping for 144, was kinda aiming for 144 as my record this year as I was hitting 141.6, and 143 before....then I put weather stripping around my subs on the box and was like boom, jupmed alot and it was sweet!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8522
i have recommended that same Pioneer Premier 12" subs, (1000rms, 3000max)2 ppl on this forum b4 & they questioned if they were any good ! - well u guys should believe me now ...lol

these subs r VERY good power/$ thats y i helping a buddy put 8 12s of these in a wall in a old nissan maxima wagon (shape like that 1 in p!mp my ride a while back) , 4 of each will be getting about 5,000wrms of raw power .....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1343
dude if i was ion the same competition with you will be on hatin on each other since i do 145.9 too on the termal lab with a single 18 inch sx pwered by a precicion power dcx1500.1

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1129
well your not, and there is different classes in competitions and i bet you and Mike wouldn't be in the same class.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1347
yeah i know matt but i said if we'll be on the same competition (class)

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 127
hey i was just wondering i have like 150 and would 1 of these be better than 2 cvr thanks a lot

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
rovin ya there

Bronze Member
Username: Benzino

Michigan US

Post Number: 42
congrats...

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 456
I was j/w what class i would be in if i competed. How do they place you in classes? Everything on my car is basically stock wit 2 15" Treo SSIs.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8529
ya - im here still ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
ok well i was windering if the pioneer has ok sq and if i got i of those would that be better than 2 cvr im on a budget

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8530
4 the $$$ i personally think pioneer/premier subs r good

in my country ALOT of ppl use them as much as u all use kicker in the USA

the pioneer 306 r low priced & play quite loud , same with the premier 3002/4 but these r 1000wrms so the amp will need a good budget ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
ok thanks a lot

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1371
rovin do the premier 3002/4 have alright sq?

Bronze Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 56
I had the 3002's and they sounded really muddy to me, but they were loud as he11.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1133
hey scary redneck! i think ive met you before.. that one time i threw a snowball at your truck and you got out n scared the hella outta me and my friends. yeah i think that was you! cuz that was a scary redneck!

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 415
LOL^^^

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8532
"""rovin do the premier 3002/4 have alright sq?"""

IMO i would say yes .....

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 741
I listen to Rap, Punk, screamo stuff, and techno...I have had no problems at all with how they sound, especially on punk you can really feel the bass with the drumming like kicking really hard.

The box is tuned to 47hz.

"Dude if i was ion the same competition with you will be on hatin on each other since i do 145.9 too on the termal lab with a single 18 inch sx pwered by a precicion power dcx1500.1"

The competition was U.S.A.C.I so it was termlab as well, so it places you by your amp size @ a 4 ohm load, and my amp is 2 channel with 500rms for each channel at 4 ohm. And say it was Db drag I am in street B so you would be in Street C which is a higher class as B allows three 10"s, two 12"s and one 15"....so technically I have a smaller surface area and hit just as loud! I have 226.08 inches of surface area and you have 254.34.....

but yeah great subs, have to change my front baffle as I tried a new box as I was hitting 142 before with the old box....and I crackef the baffle on the new one andlike half of the right sub is like not screwed in all the way from pulling the screw out....lol

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 284
i hit 148 with 2 dd2500 10" better then your 12's beat that lol.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 742
I havn't played around with my box position I just tossed it in as there is always room for improvement off the 1st test runs, also, DD's are insane what amp are you using? And my set up is stock in the trunk subs...for all I know you could have a wall...lol as I have seen a guy multiple times hit around 156 with one 12" sub....but its all in the vehicle as its a freaken tank...lol

My buddy it using 2 10" treo's in like a 8 cuc ft box and 2400rms (exile) and he hits 147.x with em, he is the loudest stock 1 car in B.C at the moment.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3048
nice going man.

try rounding off your ports and duct taping around them...i gained .4dB by doing that w/ my old box.

btw, what freq did you peak at?

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 743
Well the box is tuned to 47hz and my cars res is around there so I played 46hz and hit 145.5 and then played 47hz and hit 145.9. I quit after that as my car has a very leaky rad, (getting fixed tomorrow), and fluid was pooling on the ground....lol

I also have 2 ports my box is a triangle /_\ with ports on each end. So I should sand off the corners and put duct tape over top of them? or like around them where they connect to the box area?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3049
your box should peak just above your tuning freq.

ex...my old box tuned to 46hz peaked at 49hz.

round off the edges of port (inside the box and out) then put duct tape all on all the walls of the port...let it over lap the inside and outside about 2-3".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us