New car new system...96 impala ss

Bronze Member
Username: Xstokes88

Tacoma, Washington United states

Post Number: 40
so im about to get a 96 impala ss for my graduation gift..and i need a system to put in it..i had a system in my honda but it got stolen and i wasnt going to put anymore money towards a system till i got a new ride..i was thinking about starting off with 1 RFT2..with a RF X6C X6.C 1100W mono amp wired to 2 ohms.. i want a system that gets really loud that keeps its sq..still looking for more spl than sq but not much..is this a good setup..or do u have any recomendations for my new setup...

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 716
budget? then i can recommend

RF new subs, dont have much sq

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 246
Sony 1000watt amp and 2 Sony X-Plode 12's will kick butt.....

nope, just kidding...ha ha ha. as we all know...SONY SUCKS!!

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1603
btw......SWEET ride :-).....lots of room for system

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
my budget is around 6 to $700..is that reasonable for a good sounding system..or can i get a better sounding and harder hitting system for equal or less...

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 634
i hate you, that is the exact car i want, grr im so mad, remember memphis is real good, you cant go wrong except for price, as ong as its the m class, i havent heard much about power referance, those amps r good tho

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 717
why not get 2 assassins and an A8000t. the assassins will get really loud, and also have really good sq.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 638
arsenals, so you can get 15s

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 639
arsenals, so you can get 15s, i dont like audiobahn, so i would say get memphis or pretty much anything else

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
will 2 assassins get lounder than the one T2.. and i was planning on getting another T2 in the future..my brother has 2 T1's and they get loud and still sound decent..so i thought id stick with RF..and who said anything about audiobahn..id never do that to my car lol..and ive never heard an arsenal and i dont buy anything i havent heard personally..but are they up there with RF or what..what can u compare them with

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 723
arsenals and assassins, are both from ascendant audio. they are both better than any new RF sub. RF new subs suck IMO.

the a8000t is a really good amp. it puts out true power, is very reliable, and doesnt overheat. so dont talk sh*it about stuff when you dont know what ur talking about.

thers at least 7 people on this forum who can tell you the same about the a8000t who all own one.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 643
hey steven, how bout you try to find me a 15" assasin then you can tell me im wrong, also, from all the posts about that amp, they have said it is pretty good, except for build quality and cooling, so try again mr.

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 75
yeah, and how are you going to compare a arsenal with a T2, only good thing about the arsenal is you can get 2 12's for the price of 1 T2...thats it...you have no idea what your talking about steven. Go with the T2 man, but your going to need a little more money to get a amp to push it. the T2 is like 649 and then like a decent amp to push it would be like 200-300. go with the T2. i heard them and the bang out. Its got decent SQ, but a fucked load more SPL. get 1 for now and get the other when you get the money. That's my opinion so good luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i found them way cheaper on ebay..yesterday i saw one for 230 new and theres a 15 on there now for 300

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2737
"yeah, and how are you going to compare a arsenal with a T2, only good thing about the arsenal is you can get 2 12's for the price of 1 T2...thats it...you have no idea what your talking about steven. Go with the T2 man, but your going to need a little more money to get a amp to push it. the T2 is like 649 and then like a decent amp to push it would be like 200-300. go with the T2. i heard them and the bang out. Its got decent SQ, but a fucked load more SPL. get 1 for now and get the other when you get the money. That's my opinion so good luck"

that guy should be shot...
get 2 12 inch arsenals and an amp to power...it will beat the T2's in SPL and KILL it in SQ

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 279
arsenal? its way overrated by alot!!I would say the T2 would kick a*ss. they are top of the line RF. People that win comps some have RF i never seen arsenal in sound comps. the rf would have more spl and same SQ if not better no way an arsenal come close to an T2..just like people think arsenal has better SQ then the alpine type X lol in your dreams!!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1130

quote:

the rf would have more spl and same SQ if not better

hahahaha thats funny. ok the rf would win in SPL if it was a 1 vs 1. but we are suggesting 2 arsenals. he wants almost the same SQ as SPL. so probably 60% SPL and 40% SQ. The arsenal will give that to you! that RF isnt! it will give you about 80% SPL and 20% SQ (if not, WORSE). who cares if that sub wins competitions, that just proves it gets loud and probably doesnt have any SQ (cuz i know for a fact it didnt win any SQ comps)

All in All: get 2 15" arsenals. YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 649
or maybe steven might be able to find you a 15" assasin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
so i would be better off getting 2 15"arsenals than 2 12" T2's..are they around the same price or what..and whats there web site..i was just looking for it n i couldnt find it..

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1079
http://ascendantaudio.com/index.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums