Amps

Bronze Member
Username: Ciera_cutless

Post Number: 46
What would be a good amp to power, two type R's 10 inch??

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 341
i would so go sony man its so cheap and the best amps ever made

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 675
lol are you fu*cking serious? if you are, u need to get off this forum, and never come back. Sony amps are possilby the worst brand there is......LOLLLLLL

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
wow steve ur cool lol u caught me i guess im just gonna leave the forum because a punk a.ss newb like urself told me to sorry oh and hows ur bro

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 678
im not really sure what ur talking about....LOL.

i think after what u said about sony...said it all about you......NOOOB i believe is the word.....

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 679
and how am i a punk a*ss noob????? LOLL. dont give false shi*tty information and suggestions to people and i wont say anything to you...

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 338
Not totally agreeing with gage but sony amps really arnt that bad. The biggest problem is were on ecoustic and if the brand name treo, re, or dd isnt mentions post people just talk stupid and say its junk. To be honest with you sony amps push right around there rated power and can be picked up on ebay super cheap. On the other hand there subs are built like crap. But for a cheap effectve amp look at sony, audiobahn, ma audio, or hifonics. Any will do the job

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2528
no is the right word here. sony is not evem considered a good brand for amps. or even decent. they will burn up in fire because they get so dam hot. its like a heater if its in ur car. and sony really doesnt push the rms power either. i have seen a couple birth sheets, and, no. SONY AMPS make audiobahn amps look like zapco. seriously, you cant mention that sony is in the same category as audiobahn for amp or even hifonics. sony and pyle = LOVE

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2529
and wuts ur budget charles, wuts the VC config??

and gage, why you callin steven a noob?

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
because i dont like steven and because i know sony sucks a.ss i was just kidding and steven ive been here longer than u bro i aint a noob

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 702
ya i can see how much you hang out on ecoustics and learn sh*it.....just look at your post number for being around 2 months longer.

quit being such a Bi*tch. i said if you were serious about what u said about sony, anyone would agree that you need to STFU. lol.

sony amps are horrible. there 1200max watt amp. only does 200rms at 4. and 250 watts at 2 ohms. both 2 channel configs.

then it says the amp can do 500rms at 4 ohms x 1 channel.

when you bridge the amp at all, to get 1 channel, the amp overheats sooooo much. it gets so hot you can get a blister from touching it. lol. if you cant bridge it and get 500rms, then you arent getting your moneys worth. lol.....

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2073
go with a hcca 250. =)

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
wow steve ur g.ay and post count doesnt mean sh.it i mean look at you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts