Systems not working

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 508
My mom left the car lights on and the battery died got some one to boost the car and since nothings been working i have the knupetz wireing and the fuse what could be the problem how could i get itup and running again??

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4320
is the battery fully charged and in good condition?

so no lights on the HU, amps, or anything else come on? check all your fuses.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 509
Well everything works fine just not the amp/sub. The amp doesnt have any lights or anything and it has two fusses on it but i dont know what thoes are for and the fuse from the knuckpetz kit its different and not easy to check. Oh and the battery is ... say a year old the civics and 05.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4321
you gotta check the fuse on the amp kit. even though its hard to do you still gotta check it.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 511
what about the two 15 fuses on the back of the amp what are thoes usually for?

I have One Inline Mini -ANL Fuse Holder with 120A Fuse now on the knukonceptz they only have 80A fuses but when im looking at it its different then other fuses am i looking for it to be dark and burnt?

Username: S2darizzle

Post Number: 1
You blew the fuses in your fuse box (the one under your steering wheel) when you jump-started the car. If not for the fuses, your equipment would be fried right now. Replace the fuses and you should be OK.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 512
if it is my fuse whould i get a 80A 100A or 120 or 150A fuse because they are all the same price whats the difference?

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 513
ALl the fuses?? Everything but the System works guessing i gota get a new fuse for the power wire right? That would be the first to go before anything since its right at the hood.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 514
So if my amp has 30A fuse at the backo f it i shuld get a 30A fuse for the fuse holder? Or is a bigger fuse better?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 432
bigger for the anl fuse holder in the wire that fuse protects the wire not the amp. open up the fuse holder to see if it is broken if the fuse is burnt or look inside the fuse to see if the wrie inside it is still intact or if it is broken. if your wirieng is 4 guage i would go with a 120 amp fuse

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 516
Alright ill go check it out i bet thats what it is and then ima wire my subs and bridge them to a 4ohm load and stick it straight to the amp at 1200 watts. Or should i keep it at 2ohms and 500RMS per channel? Ive been told to bridge it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us