Please help me out with this

Username: Taharji

Freeport, Bs Bahamas

Post Number: 1
i have two 12"alpine type x with a kicker kx2500.1 and a kickes 350.4 for my mids and highs i have a pioneer 960mp for my head unit but i don't think am getting the true power
...can someone give me so help on what to do

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4308
you are not getting full power cause your subs are dual 4ohm and that amp is 2500wmrs at 2ohms. who ever connected them probably did it in series.

you can parallel connect the subs and get a 1ohm load cause that amp can handle a 1ohm load. but thats up to you.

Freeport, Bs Bahamas

Post Number: 2
thanks chad...

is there any place online that can build a box the rite size all the spect for 12" alpine type x to fit in a 2003 ford expedition

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4316
why don't you build one yourself. they aren't that hard to do.

the online places that do it for you are really expensive. sometimes too expensive.

there is a member on here named "ATF". he builds boxes for people. you can send him a pm or start a thread with his name on it. he does nice work on boxes.

Freeport, Bs Bahamas

Post Number: 3
the thing is i live in the bahamas and its not easy all the time to get the all the stuff you looking for, thats why i would like some one who knows what they doing...and all the rite size.
because in freeport where i live we only have the chip board ....
thank again

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 422
yeah like chad said contact ATF hell build you a box for cheap. also to really get full power out of your amp aside from wiring it down to one ohm your going to need a high output altenator to give it enough power. excessiveamperage.com can help you out there

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4319
unless the car he has is also here in the USA, he is going to have a hard time finding a ho alt for that car.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8499
whoa - so u all dont get MDF up there in the bahamas ? if no then u will be forced 2 use 3/4 plywood but get a good grade like marine

if ur car is common as those in the USA u can still have a HO alt made just contact www.excessiveamperage.com & he will tell u soon ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us