Dd2500

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 263
i now have the dd2500's rightnow and got metered and hit 148.2 db and thats the low end of dd's not imagine the higher 9900's 148 is with 2 10's tuned to like 70HZ they are for a street weeler soundoff iam entering so and iam currently running the kicker2500.1 to 1 ohm and its handling it nicely its a 2 ohm stable amp so. Still got my type X 2 10 of those after the soundoff I will see which would sound nicer and whichever sound nicer ill take

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1355
wuz it on a TL???
were wuz the mic???
nice sub by the way....

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4278
nice.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8459
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
heres some Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 280
^^^Good stuff. Hows the HU working for you? I was intrested at one time but I heard about people having problems with them...

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
what kinda problems the only problem i have is when i try to turn it down whenver i push the button down sometimes it dont work my phone would ring id be like helo my vol is really loud i try to turn it down but it dosnt work sometimes and i end up not hearing the person on my phone

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4294
damn dude i love that box. what size is that port? that sh!t looks loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
its damn loud its a 70hz tuned port i duno how big iam guessing around 8" lol its almost as big as the sub and the sub is 10" iam still deciding between my 2 type X or these DD's i would mainly go for SQ I would think the type X would give better quality not nearly as loud but iam not sure how good quality the dd's give out cause they are tuned so high rightnow after the comp id have to tune them lower to see if quality improves so which one for quality? type X or DD?hm chad i say sell your cvr and treo and get dd2500 well worth it i think there 3 to 400 a piece

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3905
if you tune those 2510's to 35hz......

you WILL NEVER WANT A TYPE X AGAIN......

on the DD forum, all the dealers say they sell the 2500 series the most....b/c they sound incredible, and can handle a lot of power for the price.:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3906
they are around $200 a piece.:-)

for the 2510's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3907
i feel a DD bandwagon rolling along. lol

most people think all of their subs are rediculously priced.

the 1000 series are like RE's SE's for christ sake..

the 2500 series are able to handle up to 1200wRMS and they sound amazing. they have a very low Fs so they drop lowwwww too.

and they aren't very expensive either until you get up into the 3500 series and up.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3976
Muddy, how much power are you running to yours ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3912
i am running 870wRMS to my DD 2510.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1360
I luv thebox...nice setup.....did u build it urself?

and chad do us a favor and dont sell ur treos unless ur buying those ssx 's :-O

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8476
maybe when i get my DD9515 on my orion 2500d then the bandwagon will kickstart - lol

hmm - 70 hz port ,must sound loud yes but what about that 20-69hz music range thats missing !?

my tastes i dont like above 40hz coz IMO then it starts 2 lose musical accuracy .......

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2140
dd bandwagon hey just remember me and muddy started it lol muddy was the first then me

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
hm me and my friend were playin the dd subs today on my kicker2500.1 the gain was set to half and the bass boost to half i think my friend cranked the freq i duno why he did that i played a bassy song and one dd sub started to smoke like crazy so i turned it off and he said it didnt blow it was just from it being so hot and workin so hard iam like it looks like its blown cause when i push that sub in it made a scratching sound and the other one was solid so i duno how i blew it if i even did the gain was at half on 2 10's which is 700 watts each the freq might of ben high duno if that hurts it or not and iam maintaining a 14.4V all the time so iam not clipping them if its blown how in the hell did i blow it? says DD can withstand twice the amound or something

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
hm me and my friend were playin the dd subs today on my kicker2500.1 the gain was set to half and the bass boost to half i think my friend cranked the freq i duno why he did that i played a bassy song and one dd sub started to smoke like crazy so i turned it off and he said it didnt blow it was just from it being so hot and workin so hard iam like it looks like its blown cause when i push that sub in it made a scratching sound and the other one was solid so i duno how i blew it if i even did the gain was at half on 2 10's which is 700 watts each the freq might of ben high duno if that hurts it or not and iam maintaining a 14.4V all the time so iam not clipping them if its blown how in the h*ell did i blow it? says DD can withstand twice the amound or something

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
o it was still playin though normal loudness but the blown sub sounded a bit fuzzy

Gold Member

Post Number: 3915
bass boost kills.....:-(

and your friend "cranking the freq" probably didn't help

my 2510 sees 900wRMS all day long and i have never had any problems.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us