which one of these subs are better.. i want it to be loud and sound good

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 89
i'd go with kicker but half the people up here are stuck on the arsenals

Bronze Member
Username: Nhsbaseball016

Post Number: 12
what about arsenals or soundsplinter rpl's?

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 353
man i havent personally heard da arsenals but i have heard 2 15 cvx's and all i can say is "D@@@@@MMMMMNNNNNN!!!! It was extra loud, low, and sounded real good. N 2 my surprise it was in a sealed box. I can only imagine if it was ported. I say get the kickers. Others may tell u different but this is just my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 393
all ill say is ... arsenals have a 3 year warranty .... nuff said

and i work with kicker products.. never seen one last that long before

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1241
good point mike.

i like the VXs but the arsenals are nice too. either way youll be happy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
its true tho ...

make this a sticky now mods ... lol

for all of u people making this comparision

Arsenals - top notch sql sub... best warranty in the business .. hands down .. chad kuypers ... is quite possibly one of the best owners of a company ive ever dealt with ... bar none ... every person ive ever talked to ... worked with .. that has/had an AA product has had nothing but good reviews
all you people saying this and that how everyone recommends arsenals ... try and find a better sql sub for the price ... i guarntee u cant... so before u start BI*tching cuz people say this and that ... look into a product ... call chad and talk to him .. and when he tells u can give an arsenal 15 1200 watts ... and itll laugh at it ... then ull know they are for real...

CVX - average sql sub ... mediocre build...IMHO its the best kicker sub manufactered right now ... and yes i would take one over an L7 ... stillwater designs (kicker) has decent customer service but its a huge company ... one of the biggest in the industry ... but please beware ... 95 percent of online purchases of these products are not covered by their warranties .. so an L7 or cvx on ebay which looks like a good deal might not be because when they blow a VC on a cvx .. which ive seen many times ... or seeing an L7s cone rip out of the basket .. once again seen it many times ... think twice about online purchases and find an authorized dealer if kicker is what ur leaning too

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 278
Well said Mike, a bunch of people recomend arsenals because anybody who has heard/owned them knows that you cant beat it for the price. I see these noobs comin to ecoustics talkin trash about AA its because theyve never heard or heard of any of their products. Once again well said mike.

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 49
Arsenals are a flea market brand sub

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
what is AA's site or where are the cheaper prices for the AA's at?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
nvm i found it but how would 15" arsenal compare to 2 12" type R's?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
arsenals are made by ascendant audio i believe

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 575
a 15 arsenal would have more sq, but the type rs, would get louder. the rs would have 250rms more, and also more area.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
which 2 treo 12's would compare to the type r's?

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 576
ryan, do u have any idea what ur even talking about. obviously arsenals are made by ascendant audio, all u have to do is read the thread topic. dont try to act smart after u said arsenals are a flea market brand sub.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
okay and do you think your old earthquake baskets rebuilt by some guy in his garage and sold for whole price or"treos" are any good?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
They may be good subs, and i have to support them just becuase they were made in Illinois. But they are not a well known brand like kicker, they are not necessarily made by indians that work at flea markets

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8002
"a 15 arsenal would have more sq, but the type rs, would get louder. the rs would have 250rms more, and also more area."

U cant say that....u could send a arsenal...mass amounts of power...and it all depends on install...

Also ryan....100% of the time...mainstream companies do not have the quailty as most hand made underground companies...so dont base a sub on if u have heard of the company or not...

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 596
ladies and gentleman, chauncey brown is back in town and he is laying the law, b!tches

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3902
ignorance plagues this thread. lol

i would take a hand-built Arsenal with a 3 year warranty over an assembly-line built mainstream CVX anyday of the week.

one day.....ONE DAY, some of you will realize it isn't about how many of them you can get b/c they are cheaper or even how much SPL it makes....but about accuracy and tightness and transparency.....then you will NEVER want a mainstream mass produced sub EVER again.:-) lol

that sounded kinda noble huh. :-P hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3903

quote:

ladies and gentleman, chauncey brown is back in town and he is laying the law, b!tches

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

that made me picture chauncey in a Pulp Fiction Black suit looking like Samuel L. Jackson. lmao!!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2731
Ryan
Bronze Member

Post Number: 49

Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 08:55 pm:
Arsenals are a flea market brand sub
you are a fking dumb asz my friend...
take subs u find at the flea market such as dual, xplod, all those...
give them twice there rms then give the arsneal twice its rms...run a test tone through em both and see which will blow first..
then give the off brands its rms and the arsenal the rms off the off brand and be amazed at how much louder the arsenal will get. they are EFFICIENT AS FUDGE. the arsenals will take a beating...the arsenal will laugh at 1200 watts i guarntee...i dont care if its got a 2.5" VC, it will take it.
Mike loudon is right about the customer service. Chad will tell you the truth. he will tell you how many watts they can handle safely. he will tell u if hes heard louder or better sounding. I sat and talked to chad for like and hour one day. He told me the ins and outs of every sub they make. and try to find a mainstream brand with a 3 yr warranty...im waiting...see, you cant.
chauncey is right...listen to chad.
muddy is right...hand built subs kick asz.

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
98 percent of the people on this forum are ignorant .... plain and simple...

Gold Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 1120
I must be part of the other 2%. Chad at AA is awesome. If you EVER need help picking out a sub, picking out an amp for that sub, or picking out a box for that sub, Chad will talk with you until you figure out the best.

Chad for president!!!

But seriously, I just got a chance to listen to a W6 and W7 yesterday. They are awesome subs don't get me wrong, but they sound almost identical to my arsenals and they cost twice as much. Plus my arsenals get lower, way lower.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1357
i liked this forum b4 ppl started to show up and no absolutely nuttin...and wen we tell them wut to get they think it is trash b/c the never herd it b4....i wanna no why the f*ck ur here if u cant even listen get the f*ck out if u dont wanna learn.......
im talkin bout u ryan..............ur so dumb ppl with down syndrome make fun of ur candy @$$

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
I could really care less what any of you think because if you think your shi* don't stink then back up your mouth and come to Chicago with your shi**y subs and we'll see what happens. You guys are just too cheap to buy memphis, that's why you buy a brand with a three year warranty, so your cheap a**es don't have to go out and buy new subs. Memphis wipes its a** with treos and arsenals, and there will always be dumba**es out there like you guys that like to talk shi* but can't back it up. You just like to fit in with the ga* a** treo and arsenal crowd.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
thats right stfu

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
lol ryan u post a bulliten at 8:27 then at 8:29 u say thats right stfu..do u think in that 2 min. and possible less time that somebody could even come up with a response for your dumb@$$

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8036
Polo is from Chi-Town...and he loves Treo's...Ryan..see if u can hear his

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
ill put my avalanches againist any memphis sub u have ....guarntee ill wipe the floor with u

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2732
wanna pay for the gas money Ryan?
il come up there and fking destroy u with my AA hAvoc

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
yo lets go ... im down too pay for my gas .. will give u some AA power son

Bronze Member
Username: Sofakingcool2007

Post Number: 22
Memphis beats treo?! have you heard an SSX?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 279
"Memphis wipes its a** with treos and arsenals..."

Hahahahahahaha...oh man...gotta love them noobs...

As Chauncey put it, "ignorance plagues this thread".

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
ryan doesnt seem to happy now that me and havoc wanna go down to see him with the top drivers that ascendant audio has produced ... he is alil silent

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 284
Every body is ignorant just in different ways. The difference is some people are willing to except the fact that they dont know everything. Ryan one day you will realize that you are wrong, and even so, when that day comes i seriously doubt you will come back here and admit it, but I know it will happen, and thats enough to satisfy me.

And another thing, dont talk Sh*t online.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us