Suggestions/Help here please?!?!?!

Bronze Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 62
I was wondering what I should do to make my trunk look good with these three woofers and what box would make them sound the best? If you guys have any ideas/suggestions.....please let me know.It would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 63
By the way those are 10's and the trunk is like 36" wide at the very back and like 17" tall or something

Bronze Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 64
bump????

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 131
well i dont think thr is going to be enough room for a large ported box. so prolly go as big as you can and seal it.. and leave some open and but fiberglass and blue leds.. that looks b@d@ss

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4274
if you build the box inside the trunk rather than building it and putting it in, then you can utilize more space in the trunk.

Bronze Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 66
bump

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 565
what would anyone recommend for a box for fiberglass with a led inside. i want to build a new box, for a 15, but i was thinkin that i would only make some of the walls fiberglass...maybe not...anyone got any suggestions?

Bronze Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 71
alright so having made a cardboard replica of a relatively small box and it still taking up half the trunk, I was thinkin about making a spare tire enclosure. Anyone ever made one of these? And if so could u give me some pointers and tell me how it sounded.

Bronze Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 73
bump?

Bronze Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 74
come on seriously bump d@mnit.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums