12's or 10's

Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 10
ok so i have 2 12'' type r's and i listen to rock and rap..no when listenin to the rock the 12's sound very sloppy...if i go to 3 10'' type r's will it help the rock and still hit good for rap or is there
different subs u guys recemend at all...

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 213
3 10's will hit faster and sound better for rock but wont be as loud

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 258
hm a 12" type R should never sound sloppy but go with 2 12" type X u wont be dissapointed with those give them 2500rms ud be cryin lol!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1043
andy f again... jeje

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
well i should say that when i play any rock or metal my subs cant keep u wit the song...now i know mtx makes a much punchier sub wat do u guys think of mtx good waste of money cause i want to know enough info so when i get my next stuff i want to keep them for a while..

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 188
DO NOT go MTX... Try AA Assassins, or Kicker CVR

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ive never heard of assassins but alot of people talk about them how are they...also ive got to be able to get the subs for about 400 bucks so they cant be really high priced.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
also if i went to type x's id have to get some mad big amps to power them then in turn need 0 guage wire
probley and then will need a bigger alternator and a cap or another battery see now thats gettin to some money plus my car would rattle soo bad soo there i need to go out and buy a bunch of dynamat wich i can get reall cheap but i still have to do like my whole car....way to much for me right now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us