Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 216
arsenal

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 378
how many of u have heard each of these subs?

u guys are downplaying a CVX ... dont underestimate that woofer ... although I am running ascendant audio in my car ... look into these subs .. see if u can hear them before making ur decision .. because they will defintely surprise you... good mix of spl and sq ... pick up the lows nicely and also have a surprising output with high notes ...

secondly ... aresenals are fantastic sql subs ... and can take alot more power then given credit for ... but its defintely all personal preference ... becuase there is no way that anyone is going to make this decision for you ... its all about what u like ina sub

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 218
And i like arsenal.

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 478
mike, i've yet to hear a kicker woofer with good sq sql wise(if that makes any sense). there won't be much of a difference in spl and sq will be much better with the AA.

but you are right in the fact that people diss and knock too many subs that they havn't heard, but at least mine is an educated guess, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 289
well have any of you heared the fosgate P3 compared to L7s in spl

Gold Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 1109
Arsenals beat the crap outta CVX's. Deeper, more efficient, and better sounding.

D, that comparison isn't even funny. P3's are so overrated. They would sound a tad better but the L7 is a monster for SPL (and that is it).

Yes, I have heard all of these subwoofers. I work in car audio.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 385
im not saying i disagree with u chris .. i also work in car audio and i like both woofers ....

all im saying is dont underetimate cvx's .. in the right setup they can get very lound and sound somewhat decent .. although ive never heard a kicker driver that has any sound quality worth mentioning ...

arsenals do defintely take the cake on cvx's .. but there is just somepeople here that badmouth them and i felt like it was unnescary due to the fact that they are imo the best subs kicker is producing rightn ow

Bronze Member
Username: Sgtibitoski

Clarkston, MI USA

Post Number: 48
If it helps I'm only gonna be getting 1 12" of either or, and I dont really have many car audio places around me where I can go out and listen to these subs, so I'm kinda forced to read reviews and listen to imput from you guys here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us