I-Pod

Bronze Member
Username: Vc23

Post Number: 59
First of all i know this is subwoofers, but the idiots at the mp3 section post like once a day so yeah. um i was curious how could i put all my music from my i-pod into a blank i-tunes library without erasing it, cause all my music from my library got erased but it is still on my i-pod so.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 422
i know that once you put your ipod in, it automatically updates your ipod, so i'm pretty sure once you put it in your ipod will become empty, should you still have the files from your library on your computer ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
no i have "update automatically" not checked so it just charges when i plug it in. but um no i have no files on my computer what so ever, they are all on my i-pod, but i just want to like save all the songs into a file or something then import them back into the library, so is there anyway i could do that?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 423
ok, when you put your ipod in and go to itunes, then click on you actual device, are the songs listed there ? if they are then just select them all and drag and drop into your library

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
yeah they are there but you can't drop them in it, its got that circle with a slash through it meaning you cant do it, so i think im screwed.

Silver Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 155
yeah u can i had the same problem u have to get a program cant think of the name right now thoo..as soon as i do ill let u kno.well dat program lets u upload the songss frm the ipod to the pc..i think after itunes v4.x they stopped aloowing uploading for sum reason dnt kno if this helps or u can try searchin google

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 152
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/copying-music-from-ipod-to-co mputer/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us