Now that i'm not getting my type x's I need your help

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 309
Now that I'm not getting the type x's i need your guys decision on which subs to go with heres my options. I'm getting two 12" dvc 4 ohm. Any other suggestions in the price range of 200-250 please let me know thanks. Going for more of an spl-sql setup.

Alpine type R
Orion HP
Diamond Audio D4

They will be going in this box.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 917
is that budget for the pair or each? and you need to post the specs of that box.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 193
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009NXN7K

heres cheaper for type rs.... free shipping and there 115 a peice so 230 shipped where ur other is like 260

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 310
Im looking to spend 200-250 for the pair of subs.

The box is chambered and is right around 2.5 cuft per side. I believe the ports are tuned right around 40hz.

Thats just amazon screwing up agian on there type S and have them as Type R's. Im not about to make that mistake agian.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 311
Also in that price range is Kicker CVRs and JBL GTO's. Any opinions on what (to/not to) go with?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 314
bump any one got suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8279
with ur 200-250 budget u can get some 12" Premier 3002/3004 subs mind u these r 1000wrms each & obviously u will need a killer amp & elctrical upgrades , heard these recently & its good 4 the $ & would perform good if that prefab box ur getting has the correct specs u listed.

If u want 2 keep it low $ then cvrs , type r , cerwin vega vmax , AA assassins all fall in the best bang 4 $ catagory ......

Silver Member
Username: Jonez788

Marshalltown, Iowa

Post Number: 192
I have the Premier 3002SPL and 3004SPL, very good subs for the money at right around 100 bucks a piece.

I also think the Assassins and CVRS would be a good choice. Maybe some CVXs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us