About the 90$ type-x

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 320
they took it off amazon lol so noone can reorder it and now the listing says nothing about it being a type e at all and i get mine tomorrow

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 40
your what?

E or X?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1102
Dude Gage, i still cant see my tracking number anywhere. Where do i find it?

What day did you order yours?

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
click on your account then track packages and i think i ordered mine on monday and they shipped it out wednesday

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1105
Well I did that many times and there is no tracking. Do you know for sure that you are getting X's? Like how much does your shipment weigh according to UPS?

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
lol mine says 14lbs but i think a type-e even ways more than that

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1106
Did you order just one? If you did, you definately are getting an E. I would be suprised if that sub even weighed that much. Type E's are very low budget subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
nope i ordered two lol so 7 pounds a sub

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
wow this is bull ish the company just called me and said that amazon scdrewed up and that there was nothing i could do but refuse the package and get a refund

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 245
u should ask for it for free tell them they messed up your business and ud like it for free all over their mistake worth a try if they say no just keep fightin it might not work in one try it be cool to get free type E's lol then u could play them and watch them burn as u put too much power to them lol it be fun

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1108
I got an e-mail from them telling me that they fucked up. This is retarded, they didn't even send out my order. Whatever, it was worth a try.

Actually I just sent Car Toys a really threatening e-mail telling them that they better send me the Type X's or their reputation is going to be scarred really bad. LOL.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1288
there is a disclaimer on both websites that say there are not responsible for errors om the websites.... so its not illegal what they did

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 307
heres the email i got from car toys
"It appears that Amazon.com has made an error in the posting of that item. The item you ordered is Type E. We will notify Amazon.com of the error and have them correct the mistake. Per your request, the order has been cancelled. Amazon.com will issue a refund to your original method of payment within 7-10 business days. "

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1934
lol. i knew u guys werent gonna get the x's

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 81
thats stupid beacause under amazon's listing of the item it says that "this listing was created by a seller" or something very similar to that. If your order confirmation said $90 for a typeX then thats what you are gona get. I say all you guys that bought one threaten that seller or something. Funny i was really considering on buying one. Would have been one sweet deal.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 229
total B. S. I want the x's

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
now the ASIN: B0009DXOU6 is for the type x that I ordered and i want it now.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1289
i think that we possibly could get them.... i mean...we did order them, couldnt we take them to court

if we threaten them with court they would probably just rather give us the X's

they claim that they wrote on their site that they are not responsivble for these types of errors, and amazon is blaming car toys, and car toys is blaiming amazon..

it seems that they are just looking for excuses to get out of giving us what we ordered. because saying "we dont even sell the X's" isnt a big deal. they are alpine dealers and they could get the X's if they want....

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 46
you guys should threaten them with court and also add that if they dont send me 2 free type x's things could get nasty LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2097
they dont care about court guys they have way more money than you do and they know you dont have the money to go to court

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 209
My dad owns the biggest law furm in florida.loljk, but yeah cartoys is blaming amazon and amazon is blaming them. I did my plan and told them i needed these for a custom install for a guy going to a comp on the 8th and the lady at amazon said im sorry and i was like i could be out over 400$ because of this and she said im terribly sorry but unfortunatly all we can do is refund you and then i did the same with car toys and they just said oh its amazons fault but we can refund you. If i really would have lost 400$ i would have got the x's believe me but i guess im going to have to settle for a refund unless you guys wanna all team up and get them but w/e.

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 210
My dad owns the biggest law furm in florida.loljk, but yeah cartoys is blaming amazon and amazon is blaming them. I did my plan and told them i needed these for a custom install for a guy going to a comp on the 8th and the lady at amazon said im sorry and i was like i could be out over 400$ because of this and she said im terribly sorry but unfortunatly all we can do is refund you and then i did the same with car toys and they just said oh its amazons fault but we can refund you. If i really would have lost 400$ i would have got the x's believe me but i guess im going to have to settle for a refund unless you guys wanna all team up and get them but w/e.

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
i want to fight, but ill probably get my refund now. We wont win, disclaimers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us