What would yall do?

Bronze Member
Username: Pittleague

Post Number: 27
I got a Lanzar Vibe amp that came with a Bass Boost Control remote. someone told me not to use the remote and just use a radio with Direct sub control cuz it will sound better. Another dude told me to use the bass remote and not the direct sub control cuz the remote will sound better so what do yall think i should do?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1232
did u post this in the amplifier section???

Bronze Member
Username: Licid

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 97
Well I have a BX1500D and it has a bass remote, but I do not use it because it does not sound good when its hooked up. Not sure how to describe it but it just doesnt sound right when its hooked up. Almopst to much bass even at the lowest setting. I use the bass adjustment on my head unit. This is just from my experience, it may be a different case with your amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 19
i also used to have a llanzar vibe amp and i used the remote and didnt have any problems with it. a lot of people dont use the remote because they say that it boosts the bass too much and causes distortion, but i think youll be ok as long as you dont overkill the gain on your amp, and then try to use the full bass boost.

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 52
right on LiCiD,had the same problem w/a kicker 400.1,called tech support at kicker and they were like ,what are you talking about.i couldnt describe it but the bass sounded funny.I sent the amp back and got the 600.1 it was better,but after i read your post about the nob i unhooked it for the 1st timelol. seriously,i didnt even think that couldve been an issue but i went out and unhooked it and it sounds better,not drasticly better but better.thanks for the info guys.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4194
the bass knob is only good if you want to play a song with long slow bass note and you really want it to be loud. otherwise with any other music, the bass seems to sound muddy and even on some fast beat music, it has a hard time keeping up with the beat.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1009
yeah
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us