OT Does this count as a sub

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 298
Just looking through some stuff and I found this, what claims to be a subwoofer. I mean it makes noise but it looks more like a high tech fan to me. Anyone heard of them or heard any. Id never consider it at that price but it would be something to hear. http://www.sonicflare.com/archives/eminent-tech-trw-17-the-most-powerful-subwoof er-in-the-world.php

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7920
somebody on this fourm has 1.....

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1266
yeah its a real sub..

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 454
i saw on some other forum where someone really knowledgable said that it all made "sense" meaning that the science and acoustics would thereoretically make it one bad asz sub. can you imagine FEELING 1hz at maybe 150 db's?!

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 184
that would be sweet

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1935
150db@1hz holy sh1t do you know how much air that would have to move, a fuck1n a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1229
dude is a fan in a woofer motor ofcorse that thing can move some air

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 188
A smooth $12,900 is what the patented Eminent TRW 17 will sell for (they're not on sale yet). Also, you don't want to actually have the TRW 17 in your main listening room (otherwise your head will explode like the guy in the Simpsons THX trailer). A professional installer has to wire the TRW 17 into your attic or basement, thus creating The World's Largest Subwoofer.

attic or basement haha

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7926
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Phoenix%20Gold/cyclone.1.wmv

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 243
you guys are idiots that is a scam! you wouldnt be able to feel anything below 20 or 15hz one of the 2 and 1 hz it would basicaly feel like lots of wind blowing in your face cause u wont be able to feel it and music recordings do not play lotes below 20 hz anyways so that thing is pointless. why do u think most subs do not play below a certain freq cause that would be too low the lowest sub out there is prob like 18HZ

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1609
actualy ^^^ur the idiot lol

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 142
something tells me he doesnt no what hes talkin about

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 206
Is it just me or does andy always come in to ruin the day. Dude relax. Even if your right who cares. i know i dont, i just got laid. Just relax man.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1058
Andy F,

You are absolutely correct !:-)

That oscilator is a completely stupid idea. It doesnt have SQ at all. What good is a speaker if it doesnt mimic the exact sound that was originally recorded? In other words, if it doesnt sound like the real thing, it defeats the purpose.

Yeah we have discussed this stupid thing on this forum before.

Guess what?

It is still just as stupid as it was originally. Nothing has changed. Anyone with quality in mind will look past this hoax without the need to get into too much research about it.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1620
well wutever even if u can or cant feel 1 or 2hz u still got 3hz and up to use for the bass (and sure u cant "HEAR" bass below 20hz because the human ear isnt able to hear that low but u could still "FEEL" it. the notes below 20hz just give the notes above 20hz a little more low end "bump")
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us