BAD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 297
This is the company we all ordered our type x's from, they dont even carry the type x. This is there only alpine sub they car and look at the price. Looks like were f'd i already sent an email to cancel mine. Even if they admit to the mistake they dont have a X to give us or anything.
http://www.cartoys.com/Default.cfm/p/SWE1242_12in_Subwoofer/

Bronze Member
Username: Darrenmunsk

Post Number: 35
i didn't see why you guys all thought it would work anyway. when you told them that you ordered a type x and you got a type e they just would have had you ship it back and refund your money. did you think that they would say "oh we're sorry, we'll send you this $300 sub that we don't carry instead and let you only pay 90 bucks for it."

even if you tried to sue them for false advertising, court fees would be tons more money then you would make off selling them. amazon= big company, you = po folks. who you thinks gonna win.

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 199
Well when the type e's come in im going to call amazon and say that they sent me the wrong subs and that i had to do a custom install for a guy before a certain date and now i dont have the subs and tell them that they ruined everything.

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 338
i wouldnt give out dat idea lol^^

Bronze Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 98
lol thats so damn funny u should really do that and be like now its gunna cost the guy 400$ more that he dont ahve and u ruighned my business
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us