Stupid people

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 134
i had my friend listening to my sound system. (i recently took out my cerwin vega and replaced it with 2 10s in a sealed box for sound quality.) he was arguing with me about my choice of a sealed enclosure, i told him i wanted more punchy and better quality bass, and he started rambling on about how his toby subwoofer was the greatest thing out and he had plenty of sq coming out of his bandpass enclosure. i listened to it. and he puts on techno with alot of deep bass, when i just showed him a greenday song in my car and explained to him what i liked. he called me a stupid retard for putting the 2 tens in a sealed box. i felt like f*cking belting him in the head. he did not listen to me at all. and he thinks his system compairs to mine. he has cheep mtx components, walmart pioneer 6x9s and a lightning audio amp powering his toby subwoofer. and a no name amp from Autozone pushing his front speakers. and probalby the best thing in his whole system a little 30 watt amp from alpine that i sold him. he tried convincing me it was a 200 watt rms amp. the thing is the size of a chalkboard eraser. i am so agravated.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3861
SHOW him your system is better, don't tell him.:-)

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 135
i did and he still thinks is way better.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 137
i did and he still thinks his way better.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 138
i did and he still thinks his way better.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 139
oops

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1916
ya i know what you mean, my brother is the same way, after i got my 15's hooked up in my jeep i let him listen to them and he was saying that they were crap cause his 10's get almost as loud, so i tryed to explain how his trans am hatch made his 10's so loud but he didn't beleive me, so after an hour of debating i just said if my 15's are so crappy let me put them in your car and see how loud they are, so he agreed, so i put my subs and my amp in his car and omg you should of seen his face when he turned it on, that b1tch was so fvckin loud he couldn't even sit in it, then he's all like man i guess those 15's are pretty good, i just shook my head and began taking my subs and amp out of his car.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 140
ya i should do that, he has an suv and i have a sedan. throw mine in real fast and see what he says. ya u got the atlas's right i heard they were good...i was thinking about 2 assassins.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1917
ya i got the AA atlas and couldn't be happier the sq is amazing, and they have pretty good spl for only 300wrms each sealed, ya you should see what they sound like in his car going from a trunk to a hatch you should notice a change.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 141
ya i will, but that wont solve the speakers, he thinks his mtx are better than my a/d/s/ i donno if u have heard any of a/d/s/ stuff but its amazing. i love it.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 434
same with my neighbor, they put 2 8's in a square sealed box, like the size of a droor from a dresser, they put the subs opposite of each other, no idea what kind, i dont know what kind of amp, and they played some BEP, it was distorting like crazy, it just sucked, i yell that distorting is gross, it wasnt even loud, i think they had the bass a bit too high, and he says, sound better than your crap, and mine doesnt distort at all, its not a whole lotta of bass, i think it sounds pretty good. then the neibourgh brings over a hube box that was for 2 tens, he covered the holes for the tens and put 2 8's in it, and hooked it up in my van, he said thats way better then your 15, wasnt even close, and sounded like crap, i told him to leave and come back with some thing worth the time

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1919
ya i've heard of ads there speaks are nice, what model you got.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 314
lol thats not as bad as my friend, he thinks his to rf punches cant get louder than my arsenal 15"
he's like wtf is ascendant audio, ive never heard of it it must REALLY suck, i was like w/e, but i havent seen him with my car latley, so ill show him watsup

Bronze Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 67
that si what my friedn was like. he was like my car worunds really good. i was like what do you ahve he was like stock speaker hooked up to a best bu special insidgna head unit? lol i just laughed. even my poinner doors and my stock rears and my junk duals souns 1000000 times better. i was liek call me when u et somthing good.

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 68
that si what my friedn was like. he was like my car worunds really good. i was like what do you ahve he was like stock speaker hooked up to a best bu special insidgna head unit? lol i just laughed. even my poinner doors and my stock rears and my junk duals souns 1000000 times better. i was liek call me when u et somthing good.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 142
i got 320is and a6is for speakers a pq20 for my amp and 2 a/d/s/ ten inch subs.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8257
well there r lots of those "ppl who have their own way of thinking" out there - wont really call them retards or anything but -lol

1 of my buds who does installs 4 ppl ran pair of 6x9s in rear dash & 6.5 coax in the FR doors (sub in trunk) , now it sounded ok BUT his 6x9s were a higher wattage so actually it seriously covered any front stage & i had 2 bend down near the Fr speakers 2 hear if it was working but he said he likes MOST of his highs/mids coming from rear dash . IMO that really interferes with/lessens the way bass sounds coming off trunk .

Ah well u cant change ppl's personal tastes .....

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 131
just tell the kid to shut da fak up and kick him in the nutz!!! Right in the baby makers!!!

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 147
lol

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 902
people need to be open minded, everyone will have a different opinion, that's why there's a lot of people with bad systems, not because they don't have the money, just because they go to a dealer and hear a boomy box and think that's the greatest. U need to learn about what you're buying or going to do, so you don't get surprised

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 75
yea i figured that out teh hard way dont just buyanything that sounds good it might be the sh!ty stuff and you get ripped off. stupid audiobahn i will nevr buy again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us