OT: trance music

Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 5
Does anyone here listen to trance music and where can I find the best thumpin' kind?

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 287
surprisingly I found some of my best trance music off of Myspace artist and downloaded there stuff. I'm not to good at clasifying between trance/techno/rave/ and such but i highly recomend super troopers techno song. It is by far the best for subs

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 405
Daft Punk. The whole Homework album.

I don't really listen to that kind of music, but I like that CD.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 220
Daft Punk is pretty good - I like the homework CD alot better than their latest release. Da Funk and Around the World are probably two of their bset songs ever. Also consider these other artists:

DJ Tiesto
Ferry Corsten
Armin Van Burren
Paul Oakenfold
Paul van Dyk

Search for some ministry of sound, or search for any of those artists and download their sets, not the individual music. Some of their long sets are awesome. DJ Tiesto's summerbreeze and Live at Samfundet Trondheim are a few of my favorites. He is my top artist besides listening to rap and I love his stuff.

Also consider Basement Jaxx, Prodigy, The Crystal Method (Trip Like I Do from their Vegas CD has INCREDIBLY DEEP bass within like 10 seconds of the song)

I used to be a DJ back in the day and I spun alot of that type of music. I miss it!!! If you want more artists I'm sure I could come back with some more, I'm at work right now listing them off the top of my head.

Aquanuts - Deep Sea (The remixed versions not the originals)
Funk Einsatz - Punk

Hope that gets you started for now. All of the music kicks seriously tail.

Silver Member
Username: Believe

Illinois

Post Number: 156
i just made an ambient track.. its 5 minutes and 18 seconds long

i made it boomin just for this thread!!

post an email and ill send the .wav file
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us