Any one out there selling a system

Bronze Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 62
im looking forsomthign inthe pricerange of 300 dollars and i dont want crap either all i need is a sub and a box so. it will have to handle 600 watss rms+1 or like 250 rms+ for 2

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1164
i got bahn subs and back in the day i used to have a sony amp 200 rms at 4 ohm and 400 at 2 ohm and they used to hit pretty good with good sq because of ther efficiency ( that means they dont need alot of power to get loud)

heres my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8jDv0T8RQ

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1165
if u cant see the video is in realmofexcursion.com on audiobahns and lilrobs video but its a short clip

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1166
oh these do not have bad sq because this are the sq version these are aw1206t the spl subs are the aw1208t

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 122
i have 2 kicker L'5's ill sell to ya for 275 shipped, ported enclosur included...

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 64
i dunno about audiobahn ivehad bad experiences with their subs and idont want to buyanother. andhow old are the L5s

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1190
ok bro im cool maybe im not gonna sell them i like them so much they get loud as hell without soundin bad well the video can said more than a thousand words

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 123
the L5's are the 04 version, but they sat aroud from 9/04 all h way till 8/05, so i mean thy haven't been played for 2 years straight or anything...they're in perfect working condition, i have thm running as of now at 1 ohm on my orion 1200d and they are handling th power very well

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 124
the L5's are the 04 version, but they sat aroud from 9/04 all h way till 8/05, so i mean thy haven't been played for 2 years straight or anything...they're in perfect working condition, i have thm running as of now at 1 ohm on my orion 1200d and they are handling th power very well

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 102
i have 2 dB drive 10's for sale with a dual sealed box for 175

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1193
im just gonna advice you the aw1206t woofers are alot better than kicker l5's and sometimes can even beat l7's with proper enclousure and chargin power

if u dont beilve me ask someone that really know about car audio
thats my 2 cents$$$$

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1371
i have some amps i'll let go for cheap and a pair of 10" Infinitys

bigwahl78@yahoo.com

AOL SN : Sploosh56

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 177
lil rob how much for them Audiobahn's if u were to sell them

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 65
hey chase do u knowwhat the rms isforteh drives. and how much shipping wouldcost to michigan

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 458
2 Lanzar HRW124D 500RMS Each
Band Pass 4Port Box to makeit really loud sounds good
AMp Lanzar Vibe 248 1200watts 500RMS at 2ohms and 300RMS at 4ohms X 2 Channels.

Retail is about 450 im selling for 400 Canadian. Interersted??

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1203
umm man i have no idea maybe im not goin to sell them i like them so much i got my re audio sx and i like my bahns better, have good sq and alot of spl,

but if ill sellthem ill maybe be askin around 300 with box, the box is tuned to 32hz, did u check my video????

maybe im gonna sell them cuz i have to pay 1000 for my court for loud musik nad right now i have only around 800 earn and i have to pay it by july 3

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 81
i can get teh subs for 55$ each new 104$ for a new amp and just guessing on the box price new but around 75$ so thats only 300$ american. and your stuff is used i will give you 225$ plus shipping

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 459
Who? Im not really going to sell my subs over internet shipping costs are a ... i have few guys looking for somthing in my area. Just thought id let it out there.

Username: 98auroradkm

Post Number: 4
lilrob, i got some audiobahn alum10q's, there 800rms, are they gonna hit as hard as ur 12's?

Username: 98auroradkm

Post Number: 5
lilrob, what type of amp should i get to power em?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1210
umm to be honest i dont think so bro they will get loud not as the aw series but yeah it will get alil louder, but the sound quility will be alot lower than the aw series.

but if u build your box and tune it to 32 hz in like 2.5 cb ft per chamber u will be all good man u can even keep up with this aw series

people do not buy audiobahns subwoofers the onlye trustes woofer from audiobahns are:

aw++06t the ones with 06t in it not 08t the o8t will have no sq but will get ridicously loud

the ethernals and imortals only those subwoofers made audiobahn famous

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 84
anyone gunna sell anything ?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1212
oh deuce find a hifonics bx2006 ull be good and look for some alternator bro

hey matt if u want them maybe ill sell them

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 95
so what ones do u ahve maybe i will think about it and i only have 180$ right now for my spend limit but i may get a nw job so soo ?

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 125
the L5's are still up for grabs, peopl talk about them but they do get loud, and i had them audiobahns he is alking about and i somehow blew one of them with giving it about 3/4 of it rated rms, its up to you though

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1101
http://www.j designs.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=177

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca

Post Number: 452
In my last setup i ran 2 12's 1206t on a 92 z28 an those fcken sub's hit hard as hell with good sq. Before that i had the alum 10's on the same car and they also hit hard.

But now i am glad i walk away from audiobahn.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1617
pinche nene i already told u audiobahn sucks a.ss so why u tryin to buy them off lil rob?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2040
im selling my a800t and a 15 re x.xx for like 300 to 400 anyone interested? write me at hunterw86@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 190
I've got a RE SX 15" still in the shipping box never opened I'd let go for $240 plus shipping.. Had an extra Cerwin Vega exl 1000d but I sold that for $300 the other day..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us