Username: Flip_raider18

Beaumont, TX U.S.A

Post Number: 5
i dont seem to hear a lot about rockford fosgate? amplifier or subwoofers

Bronze Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 31
I just bought this sub http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008%26item%3D180000899864%26&ss pagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT%26

and am looking at this amp
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D9744376736%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT%26
just because i want something cheap. I think they will work just to give me a little bass, nothing really hard or loud.

Bronze Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 32
I just realized the links don't work and it wouldn't let me delete the posting. The sub is a RF Punch P110S4 ($54) and the amp is RF Punch P3001 ($159.99).

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 121
i gots a rf t5002 and it punds the hell out of my sub rated @500 but puts out 1057 rms @ 2 ohms.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3925
I highley recommend Rocford Fosgates power series and up amps. Great amps and very underated and worth every penny. Probably among my favorite amps.

Others that i like are Arc Audio, JL, PPI Art, PC, PCX, Zapco c2k series, MTX/Xtant amps among others.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1904
no kicker on that list^ i'd take kicker over rf and mtx, but rf has some good amps and are fairly cheap. there subs on the other hand aren't too impressive imo.

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 197
their subs arnt that bad really they just over charge on some of them for a lower system they arnt bad they are better than volfenhag and xplode and cheaper...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1143
are u all sayin rockford is cheap on amps?? fakk that is fakin expensive u can get a brand new orion amp on ikesound.com not refurbished for 150 that push 600 rms at 1 ohm hell na bro im not gonna pay 110 for 300 rms at 2 ohms or an amp tha is rated at 1000 rms at 1 ohm but actually givme 20 watts freee that cost around 500, i rather buy a hifonics bx2006d that push 2k rms but is undertated if u dont have the proper voltage, and a custom alternator and a cap for around 600 only 100 bucks more and u will have the complete package

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1145
plus rockford is not too impressive just because they give u 20 watts free that doesnt mean is a great deal, plus have u ever see a rockford fosgate amp internal?? i saw the punch series because i have one and a power series of my friend and the fakin amps looks like crap, they have alot of jumpers and the dont even look good, they only have the power suplyy stayin alone with a few capacitors then a few miles from the suplyy they have the croossovers it suks man, the only rock ford amps that i like is the ol skool ones those are really great oh if ur gonna buy an amp i recomend phoenix gold and hifonics they are super great for the money and they will put wat they said, (for hifonics u need a hifonics balance driver for achivin full power, it cost like 80 bucks and ull need good charching system if u dotn have that the hifonics will not push alot of its power probably 80-85%_

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 853
i bought a RF X7 amp for 300 a while ago and it is awesome. it is rated at 1500 @ 2 ohms but the birth sheet says 1626 and i believe it. it pushes my eclipse ti sooo good, it gets about 2.5"-3" inches excursion and its soo loud. i used to have a abahn a18001dt that pushed 1200 @ 2 ohms and the RF makes the sub sound 2x as loud and a little cleaner. i highly recommend the X5 X6 X7 series. look on ubid.com they usually have a bunch of brand new RF amps for cheap.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3930
RF amps are made here in the USA. Kicker makes good amps aswell for the money but is made overseas and is not built as good as RF. I whould rather take MTX/Xtant amps over the Kicker personally.

RF Power and up are def a step up from kicker,hifonics and phonix gold.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1909
"I whould rather take MTX/Xtant amps over the Kicker personally."
well i'd take xtant over kicker to but not mtx, mtx rates there amps at 14.4volts so in a car they don't put out rated power, while kicker is rated at 13.5volts so you get rated power. i've never seen a rf amp hooked up but i know a lot of people that swear by them.

Username: Flip_raider18

Beaumont, TX U.S.A

Post Number: 6
yeah im gettin a rf p8002 for my kicker cvrs

Username: Bionickusb

Long Island, NY USA

Post Number: 7
How about soundstream the PCA line which is fairly new right? I am going with 2 Soundstream 2000@ 1 ohm mono to push 2 12 orion h2s or vega strokers or something else if anyone has good idea for 2 subs? They are fairly cheap and soundstream is reputable company.. Each amp runs off ebay for about $400

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1176
"i gots a rf t5002 and it punds the hell out of my sub rated @500 but puts out 1057 rms @ 2 ohms."

im calling BS on that one. my friend has a t10001 and its birthsheet says 1155 @ 1ohm.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3937
Either way Rockford Fosgate amps are quality amps all around for the money, especially the Power Series and up. Some of the better amps out there.

Im going to post some pictures of my brand new POWER 1000 Limited Edition 25 to life 5 channel in my own thread since alot of you have not really seen this amp and how beautifull it really is and how great it will sound once installed.

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 143
hey jake papa check this out

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/amp_power_output.asp

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3939
Dan that is a great link to show how underated these amps are.

I have posted pictures of my 25 to life power 1000 limited edition 5 channel amp in the amp section

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 907
Mo, rockford amps are nice, expensive but nice, kicker is better than mtx that's a fact. Lil rob is right in one thing, rockford is expensive, but their quality is good, we don't care how it looks on the inside, we just want the quality of the inside. Their old school were awesome.

I don't like rockford subs, they're too expensive for what they do. They are just TOO PRICEY!!!

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 148
i got my amp for a steal for 100 bucks used on ebay. works flawlessly! and that link is the shiz.

Bronze Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 36
My new RF t1000's birthsheet says 1657 watts RMS at 1 0hm not bad for a 1000 watt amp

Silver Member

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 163
das ist sehr gut!! jajaja!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us