How would this setup sound....?

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 136
ok i want to make a loud system but i want people jaws to drop when they see wahts putin out the sound. im thinkin about buying 6 aresenal 8" subs. making a custom box that holds all 6, 2 rows 3 columns. says they take 350 rms each so how about powering 2 of them with audiobahn a800t2, and then powering the other 4 with an amp somebody suggests. i obviously would have to upgrade my electrical system and alt. but how do you think this would sound 6 8" would they pound or am i just out of my mind lol. Thanks for your replies.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 355
why not do 4 12s?

and get a better amplifier then that audiobahn

4 4 ohm woofers wire to 1 ohm ... u can get an sx1250.1 to power them ... and they will get loud and retain sq

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 183
4 arsenals would need more then that amp

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 357
ohh my fault i thought he said assassins since they dont make arsenals in 8s .. maybe he made the mistake

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 186
i was thinkin the same but i just wanted to make that clear.lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8248
hmmm - 6 8s , im thinking it would have good sound quality but making jaws drop i'd say NO WAY jose !

i heard 6 10" 350wrms pioneer subs & it was impressive .

If u want attention dont go below 10" subs - im also guessing ur looking in theory @ more subs = more cone area in a wall probably ,its a good idea if u have space , good subs , good electrical & $$$ ......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us