Every1's opinions needed

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1900
well i finally got everything installed in my jeep and my hatch rattles like a b1tch, so i was wondering whats every1's opinion on dynamat, edead, etc. like which one do you like best. and how much should i get, i'm thinking 10sq feet just to do the hatch right now then later i might get some more to do the roof.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1210
i dont know what kind of jeep you have but with my jeep...all that rattles is the actual door handle on the hatch door....and the
license plate

just get a little dynamat and take off the back door panel and put it all around where the door handle is....if that doesnt work then just go all out and out it all over inside the ddor

but in my jeep thats the only thing that is even capable of rattling...i took off the door panel and theres really nothin inthere

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1901
i have a 94 jeep, the hatch rattles but i really can't tell where its coming from, theres one spot about 6inchs to left of my license plate that rattles real bad but when i put my hand on it that spot stops rattleing but i still hear other spots rattle, thats why i was just going to do the whole hatch, and do you know of anything that would help my windows not rattle, cause when my system is up full blast i can litterally see my back windows moving, its not that much maybe 2-4mm but i just don't wanna be driving along and my window fall out.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1214
i would just dynamat everything...

dont know about the windows..

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1902
well thanks for the comment, any1 else wanna give their opinion.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1903
well i was looking on ebay and found 10sq feet of edead for $10 but i also found some edead v1SE 10sq feet for $15 so is it worth the extra $5 for the v1SE or not.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1908
bump

Silver Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 207
i got a 94 cadillac deville and just my bumper radles BAD what would i use for that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us