Best 10" sub value

Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 1
I'm looking to replace (4) 10" subs in a 7.25cu box that I'm running with 500w rms. What's the best bang for the $$? I don't want to have to spend $100 each if I can avoid it. I'm willing to accept middle of the road performance in exchange for a reasonable price. I also want to stay away from someone else's throw aways on Ebay. Any direction?

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 175
u can go with 2AA Assassins or 2Kicker C10 thats what i think is around the midrange price

Assassins are good in SQ and SPL and u would need a bit bigger amp for these cause they are 350rms each they are about 55buck if the special is still on

Kicker C10 are 150rms and they are SPL there SQ is not that great but if your an SPL person they are alright like 50 something a piece

Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 3
Thanks bud. I have a good box, just that I put some cheap subs in it to get it working. It thumps, I just want to know how much better it CAN thump, with better subs. Ya know?

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 223
alpine type R
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14952
all u need is one or 2 if u want but it would beat the hell out of the arsenal in SPL and it still maintians very good SQ its well worth the purchase i heard one before man are they loud!!a bit over your limit to get a good sub is well worth it! or just get 1 it be all u need

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 439
alpine type r is not louder than an arsenal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us