RE audio group buy cheap normal prices

Username: Tweak

Post Number: 4
lol jk hopefully the admin wont delete this one hell think its just a regular post.... lol sorry to get your hopes up.

join here if you havent. http://www.j designs.info/phpBB2/index.php j

Username: Tweak

Post Number: 5
ignore that little j at the end of php lol everyones over there alreaddy what are you waiting for....

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1896
lol

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 206
wow jus send ppl privates or somethin...

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 426
why won't it work for me! iv'e tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like i'm stuck with the few people that still use ecoustics, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2068
me 2 ^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 465
same here, this is sh!tty

Bronze Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 99
Ask NIGGA WUT what it's like when you abuse your welcome here. He seemed to think it was funny to get on the AIM Chat that we all know and love and be a royal dipshit. We'll, he didn't know that I have my ways of figuring out who it was. So now he's banned from the forum now.

Yet, he still claims it wasn't him. But he's yet to convince me it wasn't. And he was very rude and didn't use the best of language when he wasy pleading his case with me. This forum requires a lot of time and energy on my part, and it doesn't have to be here.

And thanks to NIGGA WUT, I now have to personally give newly registered users access.

Some people really need to grow up...

this is what the admin said overthere so even if you do ge trough the site you still need to get approved. imo thgis site is still better even though theres alot of registered members out there half of them never visit the site anymore and ecoustics still gets more traffic. I mean i like JD designs but theres nothing to do overhtere or ask cause theyre a faq section and all questions are answered.....i thought that site was supposed to be a fun site with a cool admin but he has treaten to kick driving reckless and already banned one person. so its basically the same as ecosutics. but with moderators, but they dont do nothing cause nothing goes on overthere, thats why its a slow site. I STILL LOVE ECOUSTICS:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
im not bashing jd designs cause im a member there but ecoustics is still better all they got overthere is sticky's and a faq section thats the only thing that makes it good. people post overthere like every two hours why people post here every 10 minutes.....what im also trying to say to you guys youre not missing much so dont be sad lol

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3427
works for me

jd>ecoustics

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3429
let us see:

-direct PMs NOT EMAIL
-stickies
-polls
-faq
-bragging area
-buysell
-for sale
-wanted
-offtopic
-suggestions
-music
-subs
-speakers
-security
-radar
-eq + xover
-electrical systems
-amplifier
-accessories
-moderators

JD >> Ecoustics

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1182
and badass moderators

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
yeah but half of those sections you mentioned dont geyt used so its the same sh1t as ecoustics except moderators that dont do anything......ecoustics still gets more traffic. even thouh theres an off topic section it dont even get used..... so whatever i dont wanna argue im just telling them thyere not missing much so they dont have to be sad......

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3430
ecoustics is also 10yrs old...
jdesign is like 10days old..

when it gets added to google and yahoo.. then compare who is getting more traffic.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1645
jcash: there's nothing for the moderators to do. No one f*cks around on my forum. I've threatened drivingreckless because he was making drunk posts. I banned one person because he was in our chat making very rude comments. If you'd like to see a transcript of the chat, I'd be happy to post some of the things he said. I had ever reason in the world to ban him.

Traffic WILL increase, it's just a matter of time. And for those that it doesn't work, I don't know. Probably something with your ISP.

http://www.j designs.info

Bash all you want, I'm content :D.

Bronze Member
Username: Licid

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 91
for people that its not working for.... make sure that when you are at the login page, there is phpBB2 after it. jdesignsinfo/phBB2. I noticed this is the only way I can get in. Hope this helps.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 277
wtf is the site down or what cause its not working for me right now.....

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 430
looks like that site might have flaws too? lol

when it's not working for me i can't even get onto the homepage or whatever. i just go to that famous page cannot be displayed site. grrrrrrrrr

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
FOR SUM REASON the forum JD has been takin a sh!t the hole day it wont open...SERVER NOT FOUND ur not the only ones...i hate wen it breaks

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
yeah wtf lol he said something about it was raining yesterday and the server crashed but i thought he fixed it but i gueess its still failing......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
i thought tht ecoustics wuz inconsistent but half the day JD isnt even on...which sux:-(

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3433
www.j designs.info

it always works for me.... MINUS the space between j and d

the name is NOT complicated.... just type that, and it will go to the correct place!!

I cant belive they banned the name of his website... its freakin rediculous...

they should band the other forum names also..
lol

why just this 1? << someone ask the admin of this site that!!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3853
J Designs is a good site, regardless of what you say and have heard.
Someone got banned for acting inappropriate.....which doesn't happen here so it might seem kinda harsh, but it isn't.

What Driving did was not wise, but he was warned and understands the consequences.

So whether or not oyu like it is entirely up to you, don't knock it unless you try it.:-)

And for those of you who can't access the site.
Clear all your cookies and try again. if that doesn;t work. then try to access the home page. which doesn't have the phpbb2 after it. just www.j designs.info - no space between j and d.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Exman494

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 95
HMM U STILL THINK IT WAS ME HUH? PROVE IT WAS ME B!TCH..ASK TWEAKER..WE TYPED AT THE SAME TIME N I PROVED IT WAS NOT ME....U CAN KISS MY B@LLS

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
i still dont think tht NIGGA WUT wuz the guy talkin on tht sh!t....i believe he wuz hacked....he wuz kicked off for no reason..and i havent seen proff tht shows tht he did it

Gold Member

Post Number: 3857
i never said you did it DUMBASS.

i wasn't even there the night it happened.
maybe if you didn't get so offensive and start throwing expletives at everybody it wouldn't look incriminating.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
wut choice does he have no one believes him...wut if u got kicked off the forum????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1197
wut choice does he have no one believes him...wut if u got kicked off the forum????

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
lol muddy he was talking to jake but yeah i told him and puss to type at the same time and they did but it was differnt words so exmanpuss was someone else. but whatever jake decides to do with this situation is fine by me....:-)

Bronze Member

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 96
THANK YOU WRECKLESS AND TWEAKER...ATLEAST SOME1 AROUND HERE HAS A F!CKING BRAIN..AND THE B!TCH STILL CANT PROVE IT WAS ME

Gold Member

Post Number: 3858
oh ok. haha

no beef with me then. :-)

driving, i wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my stay at that forum...:-P

i am not saying he did it...i wasn't there.
but getting pissed about it isn't going to help any. give it a few days and ask Jake if you can get back on.....i dunno.

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 79
"phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open subSilverPlus template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 454
File : functions.php"

this is what my browser says everytime i try to log in. Do you guys know what that means.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
look im lookin for justice ive known this kid for a whi;le...he got kicked off for no reason..and if i get kicked off becuz i spke my mind then oh well...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3860
it is saying that to me too.
i know what needs to eb done, but i cant fix it.

there are only 2 layouts on the forum:
Avalanche
and SubSilver.

i just picked subsilver Plus and i am getting the same thing.:-)

so, he needs to put that layout back on the forum.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1189
hey drivin neckless u got kicked off that jdesign forum??????

i can even acces that website

Gold Member

Post Number: 1200
no i didnt get kicked off lol

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1191
oh ok

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1646
Lol, you're making it look bad. Big thunderstorm here, that's why the server was down. It was my ISP not me. Doesn't happen very often. And NIGAA WUT: would you explain to me how you were "hacked"? Funny how after I ban you, exmanPUSS no longer shows up in my chat...

And even if he DID hack your IP (which after years of working with networks I've yet to see), why isn't he back in my chat? He was persitant enough to stay in the chat for two nights straight, why hasn't he registered himself and gotten back in the chat?

Also: your attitude towards me was never very nice from the very beginning. Maybe an attituted adjustment is desired from you...

AND: why you so upset, you only had one post anyways...

Bronze Member

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 97
OK I DONT KNOW WHY HES NOT JOIN UR SITE...WHO WOULD? ITS A SHITTY @SS SITE NEWAY..AND I WAS ALWAYS NICE TO YOU...I JOINED THE CHAT WE TALKED BOUT BUYIN FROM EBAY..BOUT MY SUB BOX ETC...SO DONT EVEN START YOUR SH!T....ASK WRECKLESS HE WAS THERE STOP LIYIN...U KNO IT WAS NOT ME..U JUST WONT ADMIT IT.....SO STOP TRYIN TO LOOK GOOD IN FRONT OF EVERYONE....

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3440
we gonna have a age limit soon too..

ip addresses are unique for each computer... its a entire science behind that.. like Jake said, he never seen a ip address hijacked b4... neither have I.. EVERYthing is being logged!

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 395
How do i register man? Everytime i fill out the form it tells me my email is already registered, but i havent registered there yet. Has anyone registered wit the email address jordan_singleton@hotmail.com . If they have lemme know b/c it isnt me and they usin my email.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1924
hey joe. i was there on that chat too, and it was someone who hacked

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1925
maybe not hacked. but registed under that name or sumthin. why would he name himself exman PUSS?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1204
^^^see im not the only one thiers so much proof against it...and one little ip address i no the kid for a while he never talks like tht

Bronze Member

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 98
Thanks guys..i really appreciate it..
Joe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us