I have a SERIOUS Question

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 125
Most of us who post here are really into expensive high end audio, but how would you guys think a website that is dedicated to serious lower end audio review would do? It would be for those of us who can't afford high end equipment as of yet, or for newbies who are just starting out and want to get their feet wet.

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 635
Elite car audio is miles beyond this site. This is my first stop into car audio forums, Im sure I will move on as technical Qs arise.
As far as this site being high end..ROFL....
Look at some of the questions posted, I think a lot of ppl here are getting there feet wet. There Qs about Sony, Lanzar, Pyle, Ect Ect, And lots of ohm qs. If some one Knows what is high end, then they allready got the ohms thing sorted out. There are some very knowlagble ppl on this site, but 90% are just getting started. So to awser your Q, I think this is the site your refering to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
I appreciate your oppinion Marc, but I am not talking about juST a forum site. I m kinda talking about a site that takes thet lowr end equipment for acctual test runs. I think the reason people ask questions here about cheaper equipment is because there is hardly any reviews on said equipment.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8190
"""Most of us who post here are really into expensive high end audio"""

um i been here over a yr now & i dont really see that thrend in fact its quite the opposite >>>> ppl here r trying 2 get the be$t bang 4 buck actually mostly midpriced products .
Hardly i read about expensive stuff like DD / Zapco / US / ARC etc - most on this forum r teens/ppl in their 20s who r average joes who dont have a ton of $ & r mainly DIY'ers ......

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 892
That is why I like this site.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Well, maybe I am not as informed as I thought. It was just a rough idea.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1012
u no wut i hate ppl like marc who dont like the forum brings up a better forum insults this forum and continues to post on this forum

LEAVE ALREADY U BAS*ARD.....QUIT BITCHINN

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 636
^^^WTF^^^ Where did you get the idea im bitchen? I said this is a site for newbies, not experts.
This is why im here, ppl help newbies for the most part here. Go to a high end site and ask how to wire a Explode to 2 ohms. It will be a cold day before some one gets back to you on that.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1233
I HATE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN CAPS! :-O

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1013
I HATE PPL WHO HATE PPL WHO TYYPE IN CAPS!!!:-O LOL

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 961
there are other forums that are quite technical and very knowledgeable but I tend to stay away...well not post on them, because alot of these guys are into numbers and technicalities. Like on the DIY forum, they had a some posted reviews of the Legatia L3's with graphs and while the graphs show one thing, the actual real time in the car response is quite different. But people want to look at those numbers and discredit something. I prefer people to be more open and actually experiment with it in the car and listen to it and really delve into the speakers themselves. The thing is with anything from speakers to anything made of parts, you can't always look at one aspect of the product you need to look at the whole thing as a working "machine" in its environment. Thats why I try to get my hands on everything and listen to them and get a feel for it. As for there being many people with high end car audio, no not really at all, there's many more people here that don't have it its just most people coming and answering your questions are people who have been around for a while and are "swimming" while you're just getting your feet wet, so we may have killer setups compared to people just begining, but hopefully one day you'll have setups like ours because you'll learn here and develop a good ear for music and your all. Passing on the knowledge thats what forums are about....and stupid antics and stupid questions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
To really field test the cheaper equipment is the reason I wanted to try and create cheap audio website.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us