My Car Audio Dealer Said...

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

Collierville... Us

Post Number: 428
They only sell lightning audio and rockford fosgate. He said that treo is a low end sub and that they could put a better fosgate sub in there for the same amount

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3250
and he is also trying to take ur money too.. that will be some good commission...
lmao

ill put 1 treo against 1 lightnng audio and fosgate...

lets see what happen...

Silver Member

Collierville... Us

Post Number: 429
o also t6hose TSX's i bought for 250 with box. one is blown

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4121
rofl. i know a dealer who only sells kickers and audiobahns. they told me that audiobahns sound just as good as jl audios.

also there is a jl audio dealer near my house and the owner has a treo ssi 10 in his ride. he told me he likes them better than any jl audio subs.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4122
rofl is for your first post not your second one zepcoe. it sux that one is blown. i wouldn't laugh about something like that.

you got that second post in right before i got my post in.

Silver Member

Collierville... Us

Post Number: 431
i always come to you guys to put a smile on my face. lol

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3251
if u bought those subs NEW, then 1 would not be dead.. Also never listen to ANY dealer!
my2cents...

I know more than my local dealers/installers combined.... and they RA/PE people every single day!

Email me valeboykid@hotmail.com if you want some TREOS.

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 189
http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ssi%5F10%5F22
you can find treos at that site to lol no watch B get all mad at me god damn u dont tell them about that lol hes prob sellin them for cheaper anyways

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 945
yeah 1 of my dealers told me that RE was trash n couldnt see that Soundstream XXX.....he tried to say cuz it cost more its better.....as soon as i walked there he was like we put the biggest baddest systems in the "burg" an as i look to my left i see sony xplod an legacy amps evrywhere...he even said sumthin about alts.....they start @ 600$ WTF

an another 1...this 1 shop knows whut they are talkin about....but bust ppl ova the heads when it comes to prices....zapco i200 n 2 mtx 4500 sledgehammer 1200$ wtf....n i got him beat now all the peopl at work said my stuff was weak...it sure aint now...i told cant wait to c there faces....

just wait till i get 2000rms pushin 2 15" Treo TSX's

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 947
I'll put one Lightning Audio sub and thats the one using the LMT type motor up maybe against the SSi. RF...they suck.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1230
I finally installed my two SSI 10.22's in a s!ut ported box 2.4 net cf single port, 21 sq" of port area tuned to 35hz. I am very surprised with there performance not to mention so is most at my work! I have them on a single sx1250.1 benched at 1390wrms and this amp is running at .5ohm (for two weeks now) no ill effects except for the current drain. I honestly think these subs can handle more and as soon as I get more wiring I will drop in a second sx1250.1 (got 4 of them). Oh one other thing, the sq on the SSI's are awesome to say the least! Polo.. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 149
Polo, do you have 4 of the kicker amps or 4 subs?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1231
I have four kicker sx1250.1, only using one right now. I am waiting on a sub to use all four. Polo.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3263
Polo wait till you move back to 1ohm, the SQ will drastically imporove! cause of THD settings on amp... I know the current draw @ .5 is major... Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us