Which one?????

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1176
i know this is not subwoofers...but i know alot of people check on the subwoofers section this late at night sooo...

which would be better to get, and which would have better sound quality

clarion
http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2006/multimedia/multimedia_source_units/VR X765VD/us-en-product-pf_1134643389344.html

or

panasonic
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vModelDetail?storeId=15001&c atalogId=13401&itemId=96322&catGroupId=25027&modelNo=CQ-VD7003U&surfModel=CQ-VD7 003U&cacheProgram=11002&cachePartner=7000000000000005702

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2016
i would go with the clarion but i would rather get a pioneer or alpine

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 115
They're pretty similar units but of the two I'd go with the Clarion just on reputation. I'd also probably think about Pioneer or Alpine first though. Here's a link with those two and the others I might go with, but that Clarion seems like a pretty decent unit overall for the price.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
i would mayble consider the alpine...but not the pioneer. i love pioneer, but i just dont like that screen

so i need to decide between the two i posted or an alpine

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
also, which would give me the best sound quality

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
well im just gonna stay with the clarion or panasonic....but which of those two will give better sound quality

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8183
Clarion has a better rep

have u looked @ Eclipse HU if u want something different from the crowd ....

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 378
clarion

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 298
I have an Alpine 9835 and I love it but the Eclipse's are very nice too. I think the high end eclipse's are what, 8v pre-outs? That's very nice.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 120
"Sound quality" is sort of tough to quantify. Like I said, those two decks are VERY similar and you'd be hard pressed to pick up any noticeable output difference if you set them up the exact same way. The only thing I can say is that the Panasonic has a 7 band EQ to the Clarion's 3 band, so you'll have more adjustability with the Panasonic, but I'd still probably look at the Alpine before those two. Eclipse does make great decks, but I doubt you'll find a DVD deck from them that falls in the price range of these others.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us