Brand New 15" X X Xfor sale

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 402
If you've been here for a while you'd know that I 'm a huge RE freak. I got 3 x.x.x. subs( 2 15" and 1 18") and a 18" SX along with RE 12.1's. Since I have only 3 vehicles that leaves with an extra sub( 'cause I'm running only 1 sub per vehicle, more than enough)
Anyhow the sub is brand spank1ng new,never been used ,in its bag inside its box. it is a 05 model.
when I first started buying RE subs it was for one single reason, to kill the then oohh wow , W7, wich I did with ease with my own , home build ported enclosure.
If you've never heard a 15 or 18 x.x.x., oh man, let me tell you. They produce, in a very well built enclosure, awesome SQ and SPL. tremendous amount of pure and beatiful bass.

I'm leaning more towards a local sale so you can listen to my other rides with 15 or 18" x.x.x. before you buy.
If I have to ship it,you pay charges and I have to see the cash up front BEFORE it ships. I done seen to many people get screwed here.

The asking price is $ 400
If your seriously interested, e-mail me 'cause I rarely hang out here
isimax65@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 163
hmmmmm sounds intresting, does it still have a warranty with it? im actually prolly gunning to get 2 of these soon

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 403
well the warranty I beleives is only good for a year since date of purchase,but, that may have changed, I don't know. It's been about six months since I bought , give or take, so it's still covered.
If anyone has a diff price range in mind, let me know , I'm open to all offers.

Bronze Member
Username: Cbrown

Post Number: 24
theyre selling one for 275 and they useally sell for 300 on the forums in caraudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us